• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zoroark GX/Darkrai GX Mirror Deck

Graven

Eminem TTGX
*This deck is based off of a deck I made for Zoroark GX/Darkrai GX in Standard play. For reference of this deck, the link is posted at the bottom of this thread.*

So I looked into what the Expanded format could do for the deck I created not so long ago, and BOI does the potential for this deck skyrocket. I feel like Expanded could be where this deck shines the brightest, so let's get into the madness!

Dark Skies Loom over The Expanded

~ 14 Pokemon ~
  • 4 Zorua (BW DE)
  • 4 Zoroark GX (SM4)
  • 2 Darkrai GX (SM3)
  • 2 Hoopa (SM4)
  • 1 Tapu Lele GX (SM2)
  • 1 Shaymin EX (XY RS)
~ 15 Supporters ~
  • 4 Prof. Sycamore
  • 4 Mallow
  • 3 N
  • 2 Brigette
  • 1 Lysandre
~ 19 Items ~
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Random Reciever
  • 3 Dark Patch
  • 2 Muscle Dumbbell
  • 2 Fighting Fury belt
  • 1 Gold Potion
  • 1 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 1 Energy Recycler
  • 1 Field Blower
~ 2 Stadiums ~
  • 2 Sky Field
~ 10 Energy ~
  • 8 Darkness Energy
  • 2 DCE
If you have seen the all too famous Zoroark/Drampa GX deck, this follows suit. However in the Expanded format, it gets even more bonuses to its already insane pool of potential. What do you guys think? All advice is much appreciated.

Standard variation found here.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/zoroark-gx-darkrai-gx-deck.140909/

Last edited:
Back