• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Zoroark GX/Barbaracle

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Yo guys I have finally decided to post my Zoroark GX/Barbaracle list witch uses disruptive cards to not let your opponent do what they want to do while you Riotous Beating them for big damage with Sky Field field. So, here's the list:

Pokemon: 16

4x Zoroark GX (SHL)
4x Zorua (SHL)
1x Barbaracle (FCO)
1x Binacle (FCO)
1x Mew EX (DRX)
1x Latios (SHL)
2x Shaymin EX (ROS)
2x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers: 40

3x Professor Sycamore (BRP)
2x N (FCO)
1x Mallow (GRI)
2x Guzma (BUS)
2x Acerola (BUS)
2x Bridgette (BTH)
1x Ghetsis (PLF)
1x Hex Maniac (AOR)

3x Ultra Ball (SUM)
1x Mater Ball - Ace Spec
4x Puzzle Of Time (BP)
4x VS Seeker (ROS)
2x Field Blower (GRI)
2x Rescue Stretcher (GRI)
1x Special Charge (STS)
1x Evosoda (XY)

3x Sky Field (ROS)
2x Parallel City

2x Choice Band (GRI)
1x Float Stone (BTH)

Energy: 4

4x Double Colorless Energy (SHL)

So this deck is just a plain Zoroark Deck in Expanded that uses Barbaracle to prevent your opponent from attaching Special energy to there Pokemon if you have a Stadium in play witch is why we play 5 total stadiums and Puzzles to be able to have the affect of Barbaracle's ability stick for a few turns or hopefully when your opponent needs to attack the most.

Please tell me what you think of this list and any help would be appreciated.

-Biff the Potato

Back