Collecting Zielo's Ongoing Pokédoll Collection! (Plus More!)

Zielo

Caught 'em all.
Hello. :D This is my great big documentation of all of the Pokedolls Ive gotten so far. Ive been wanting to share it for a while but never could really find the place to do it, so this works out perfect. Ive only been collecting for a short while, ever since I got the Kalos starter trio from the Pokemon Center Kiosk at the Northgate Mall in Seattle, WA about a year ago. I visited TPCI in Bellevue while I was there too, it was great.
Im always keeping an eye out for good deals. I try not to buy at the full eBay price if I can help it, unless its one I really want.
Will I get them all? I have no idea. Probably not. Some of them can get REALLY expensive, especially the Pokedolls predecessor, the Plushplush. Some of them are going for over $300 a pop! But I definitely want to go for all the ones I really want, plus more, and then we'll see where it goes from there. ;)

Pokédolls I currently own:

Complete: 13/27

1. Bulbasaur
    33w46ps.jpg
  2. Venusaur
    70cp5s.jpg
  3. Charmander
    nmkdig.jpg
  4. Charizard
    2irp6o3.jpg
  5. Squirtle
    2aili82.jpg
  6. Blastoise
    111v6og.jpg
  7. Pikachu
    4juxl3.jpg
  8. Lapras
    zxr8kg.jpg
  9. Eevee
    ab2dde.jpg
  10. Jolteon
    27zem8l.jpg
  11. Flareon
    14y7jg8.jpg
  12. Mewtwo
    5v18ib.jpg
  13. Mew
    243p16t.jpg

Complete: 9/33

1. Chickorita
    2zxwfmu.jpg
  2. Cyndaquil
    29fyvs1.jpg
  3. Totodile
    5qlwh.jpg
  4. Espeon
    3449rx3.jpg
  5. Umbreon
    wit6rp.jpg
  6. Elekid
    i3vzoo.jpg
  7. Lugia
    jh6mvl.jpg
  8. Ho-oh
    1562xxx.jpg
  9. Celebi
    2nw01mc.jpg

Complete: 4/29

1. Latios
    66g6xy.jpg
  2. Rayquaza
    2500zo1.jpg
  3. Jirachi
    1038tat.jpg
  4. Deoxys (normal forme)
    vo21pc.jpg

Complete: 11/47

• Pachirisu
    28wjimw.jpg
  • Buizel
    os4ygw.jpg
  • Munchlax
    kd3n9y.jpg
  • Riolu
    333aam8.jpg
  • Lucario
    z95i0.jpg
  • Dialga
    2iv1euw.jpg
  • Palkia
    eq5pc4.jpg
  • Regigigas
    2zo92dc.jpg
  • Darkrai
    m774av.jpg
  • Shaymin (Land Forme)
    2qi0lsi.jpg
  • Shaymin (Sky Forme)
    24evst1.jpg

Complete: 15/49

1. Victini
    30lnj2s.jpg
  2. Snivy
    fmm79t.jpg
  3. Tepig
    34qw9ds.jpg
  4. Oshawott
    2q1exad.jpg
  5. Woobat
    2n9j1uf.jpg
  6. Audino
    2qmn7k5.jpg
  7. Whimsicott
    156xphw.jpg
  8. Scraggy
    348fy0w.jpg
  9. Zorua
    2dt3zuc.jpg

[*]Zoroark
    16c77e9.jpg

[*]Ducklett
    2ns9r45.jpg

[*]Emolga
    ff1phd.jpg

[*]Cubchoo
    wb29af.jpg

[*]Virizion
    4ih4zd.jpg

[*]Keldeo (Normal Form)
    2ujs8cz.jpg

Complete: 13/25

• Chespin
        2vlwea9.jpg
      • Fennekin
        2mnkgw0.jpg
      • Froakie
        oqb19h.jpg
      • Litleo
        5ul5c7.jpg
      • Gogoat
        jrp63k.jpg
      • Pancham
        zur0pd.jpg
      • Espurr
        30lh10m.jpg

24z8wex.jpg
      • Meowstic (Male)
        2vnfe5s.jpg
      • Meowstic (Female)
        qxrj8m.jpg
      • Swirlix
        2hmq8eh.jpg
      • Inkay
        257kepy.jpg
      • Helioptile
        2n0353c.jpg
      • Amaura
        egz3p2.jpg

These Pokedolls are currently on the way to my collection and the deal is sealed!
None currently!

There are some Pokédolls that I'm currently on the lookout for. Would really love to have them! PM if you have these and would let them go for a good price, or maybe even a trade with TCG. If you are interested in trading Pokedolls for TCG, see my Marketplace thread for details. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/looking-for-various-pokedolls.123545/#post-2714652

• Delibird (really really really really really want this one its so friggen cute)
      • Latias (my Latios needs his buddy)
      • Bidoof
      • Eeveelutions (particularly Leafeon and Vaporeon)
      • Spheal
      • Cherrim (super cute)
      • Chatot
      • Altaria (I am NOT going to bite if you're asking the $300+ eBay price. That price is a false inflation, they are NOT worth that much)
      • Absol
      • Any Kecleon Plush (there are no Pokedolls)
If you have a Pokedoll that is not listed here, but you would like to sell it for cheap, let me know anyway! I am always looking for good deals on any Pokedoll. Keep in mind that I wont be inclined to pay as much for ones that arent on my wishlist.

Total Pokedoll collection complete: 65/210 or 30% complete.
Not counting variations or year make. One Pokédoll per species except forms. Counting PlushPlush. Counting Forms.

Other notable non-Pokédoll plush worth mentioning:
Pictures coming soon.

Little Tales Pikachu Cuddles
Pokemon Time Zangoose
Pokemon Time Furret
Pokemon Time Xatu with magnet wings
Tokyo Pokemon Center Mega Charizard Y Hoodie Pikachu (angry version)
Pokemon Center Snowman Chespin 2014
Pokemon Center Snowman Fennekin 2014
Pokemon Center Snowman Froakie 2014
Pokemon Center Snowman Pikachu 2014
Pokemon Center Japanese Mochi Dedenne 2014
Mega Charizard X Pokeplush
Mega Charizard Y Pokeplush
Mega Lucario Pokeplush
Goomy Pokeplush
Charmander Pokeplush

+ many more that I will dig up and list later.

Other honorable mention non-plush Pokemon Merch:
Fall 2014 Fennekin Pokemon Center Mug

more to come

This thread will be a work in progress for a little while until I get everything pictured and settled. Stay tuned. :p

v2v6nb.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to figure out what on earth happened with my spoiler tags. Each generation should only have one. Its not letting me edit them out for some reason. Hmm.

Is the "Percent Complete / Pictures Coming Soon" supposed to either be in the same spoiler or outside of the spoiler? I can help edit if you like. You may also have luck if you turn off visual mode and work with the tags by clicking the little bbcode editor symbol (
MCVLmV0.png
) in the upper right above the display box. If you'd like me to help you edit, feel free to send me a conversation with what changes you'd like made and I'll see if I can help out (and also share what I do to help you in the future)

In the meantime, congrats on making our first collection thread! :D I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures. :3 I just started collecting some PokéDolls recently when Drohn was in Japan and was offering to buy things for people at cost. They're so addicting! xD And a much higher quality than the plush they release internationally. I'd definitely buy more if it weren't so expensive to pay commissions/fees for people to buy them in Japan.

Super cute! :D I love all of these. x3 You've picked some really nice ones to have so far. I need to get a picture of my own collection at some point, though it pales in comparison to yours, honestly. >.> My husband doesn't like me getting even more plush to fill the house up. :p

I bought this big huge giant 6ft store display case (for only $50!) that I cant wait to clean up and make room for in the house. I cant get over the deal I made, those types of display cases normally go for $200+. I was only looking for something small to keep the favorite ones in, and everything I was finding was priced at $70+ for something tiny, or beat up. Now I can fit my entire collection. :D

Still, it pains me to realize, that with as many dolls as I have so far, that im only 18% complete. ._. Still really just want my favorites for now though.

Yeah, I mostly just go for my favourites now with my own collections, too. There's simply too much to complete full sets of most things.

Received Totodile, Lugia, Rayquaza, and Dialga a few days ago! Now I just need Cyndaquil to complete my Johto starter set. None of these have hang tags unfortunately, but I got them for amazing prices so its all good. :)

Totodile
5qlwh.jpg

Lugia
jh6mvl.jpg

Rayquaza
2500zo1.jpg

Dialga
2iv1euw.jpg

I know, he was surprisingly pretty cute.

Im now expecting 5 more Pokedolls to come in! Cyndaquil, Oshawott, Elekid, Cubchoo, and Deoxys! I got them for a great price, however.... NONE of them have any hang OR tush tags. Im very disappointed at that aspect, but honestly, as long as the plush is in good condition, and I know its not a fake, im not going to worry about tags too much.

Yeah, I don't care much for tags myself. Some of mine still have tags on them because they're just on display, but the plush that I've slept with or carried around with me generally have at least their hang tags removed, and sometimes tush tags if they're obnoxious.

*revive*
Sorry for the random hiatus! Ive been away from this thread but I definitely have not been taking a break in collecting Pokedolls. I've gotten a LOT since I last updated! 23 new Pokedolls to be exact. I just kept putting off taking pictures and posting. ^^;

HERES WHAT IVE GOTTEN SINCE THEN!:
Gen 1: Pikachu, Lapras, Eevee, and Jolteon.
Gen 2: Cyndaquil, Espeon, Elekid, and Ho-oh.
Gen 3: Deoxys (normal).
Gen 4: Pachirisu, Lucario, Palkia, and Shaymin (land forme).
Gen 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Woobat, Scraggy, Zorua, Zoroark, Emolga, Cubchoo, and Virizion.

Pikachu - Got him first hand from the Washington Kiosk, on my most recent trip to Seattle! All tags.
4juxl3.jpg

Lapras- Got this one at a good price on ebay. Has tush but no hang tags. Definite favorite, so friggen cute.
zxr8kg.jpg

Eevee- No hang OR tush tags. :( But its still 100% legit! And as a result I got it for really cheap.
ab2dde.jpg

Jolteon- Same lot as Eevee, also no hang or tush tags, but again is 100% legit.
27zem8l.jpg

Cyndaquil- No hang or tush tags but can confirm legitimacy. :)
29fyvs1.jpg

Espeon- Has tush but no hang tags.
3449rx3.jpg

Elekid- No hang or tush tags.
i3vzoo.jpg

Ho-oh- Has tush and S sticker but no hang tags. One of my absolute favorites because of how detailed and cute he is. I never cared much for Ho-oh but this Pokedoll does him justice. :p
1562xxx.jpg

Deoxys (normal)- Has tush tags but no hang.
vo21pc.jpg

Pachirisu- No hang, but has tush tags. Very adorable.
28wjimw.jpg

Lucario- I hate to jump on the Lucario bandwagon, but this guy is REALLY SUPER CUTE. No tags though. :C
z95i0.jpg

Palkia- They somehow managed to make Palkia cute. No hang but has tush tags (along with the S sticker.)
eq5pc4.jpg

Shaymin (Land Forme)- IT LOOKS SO SAD OH NO. D: No hang but has tush tags.
2qi0lsi.jpg

Snivy- Tush tags but no hang.
fmm79t.jpg

Tepig- Has BOTH hang and tush tags (Japanese version)! Ive never been much of a Tepig fan but this Pokedoll is cute.
34qw9ds.jpg

Oshawott- ONE OF MY FAVORITES. AHHH ITS SO CUTE I LOVE IT. Unfortunately no tags at all though. :c
2q1exad.jpg

Woobat- Has BOTH hang and tush tags!
2n9j1uf.jpg

Scraggy- Has both hang and tush tags! Its hilariously cute...
348fy0w.jpg

Zorua- I got this one first hand from my most recent Seattle trip at the kiosk, so its brand new with both tags. :) Little known fact: Both the Zorua and Zoroark American Pokedoll tags are actually PokePLUSH tags and show stock artwork rather than the usual Pokedoll artwork, but they are definitely the same plush model as the Japanese dolls. Its unknown if this was an error or if it was intentional for whatever reason.
2dt3zuc.jpg

Zoroark- Has tush tags only but its really cute! See Zorua for interesting tag info. :)
16c77e9.jpg

Emolga- Has both hang and tush tags (Japanese version too!) Cute as a button and I love him.
ff1phd.jpg

Cubchoo- No tags unfortunately, but I couldnt resist picking him up.
wb29af.jpg

Virizion- Has both hang and tush tags! Very nice detail on this one.
4ih4zd.jpg

Back