News Zeraora and Shiny Poipole Promos at Gamestop This Fall, Zeraora Download in October?

That second attack's English name in the video games is Wild Charge. Just thought I'd point that out.

Well, as much as I like the art on that Zeraora card, it's just garbage in competitive play. We have better ways of doing 120 damage (and even more than that) for three Energy, even among Lightning 'mons.

Why on the 17th?... I don't wanna wait that long to get the pin collections! Are there any more products coming out in that time frame?

hmmm... i would think that Zeraora promo would be the movie tie in. its a month early since GS will be doing a different promo for LT in Nov. actually i wouldn't be surprised if there would have been a set like the 1st movie, with Zeraora, Pikachu, Eevee... if it werent for the fact, it would coincide with the switch game promotions. (really want the Lisa's Eevee CD promo)

This is really a matter of opinion, could b good for noobs, could be bad for pros, anyhow they're both swell looking cards

I really hope they are still doing physical promos, be super bummed if it turns out to only be a “whoops” situation, :(

The fact that Poipole is locked to a Modest nature hurts. Beast Boost increasing a Timid Naganadel’s Speed was what pushed it over the edge when it was in Smogon OU. It’s Uber now and it does just fine there. That being said, Modest Naganadel being outsped by speedy support Arceus formes kind of sucks.

Back