Zekrom's shadow

Being white can be sinister.... Zekrom has wings. the things surrounding its eyes. how it being all white is sorta intimidating.

but your entitled to your own opinion.

I think Illusion just means out of both Ho-oh and Lugia, Lugia looks more sinister because Ho-oh has rainbow coloured feathers. Also, it really doesn't matter what colour a pokemon is that makes it evil. I mean, Harley's Wigglytuff is pretty scary looking, it's just the way the designers made it. Brock said it himself, he wouldn't want to meet it in a dark alley. ;)

Miltank can cause utter destruction.

/badjoke.

Magikarp is dangerous scary though. Splash took out my whole team, at the same time. And Metapod and harden. I don't know why he isn't a legendary yet.

This belongs more in the Anime section.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Isn't this supposed to be about the anime episode....?

I can actually see this a different way: A city has run out of energy, so they ask Zekrom if it can replenish their supply. Zekky obliges, stealing electricity from electric Pokemon.

maybe zeckroms posesed by another legendary (maybe a bad one) and cant control its self and takes electric pokemons electric but in the end is ok.
good idea?

I have no idea what's up, but this sounds like a really cool episode. Though, I suppose we'll know about Zekrom's shadow before the episode airs, anyway. We only have to wait another week or two.

my question is with a title like that does zekrom boost pikachus attack because in the trailer i keep seeing a black iron tail and pikachus moves seem amped?

Back