• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Zekeels BW-on

owtwem222

My Tyrannosaurus will eat you
Hey guys, heres the zekeels deck i promised, hope ya like it.
pokemon:17
1x mewtwo ex ND
1xtornadus ex DE
1x raikou ex DE
2x zekrom ex ND
2x zekrom BW
2x thunderus EP
3x tynamo DE charge beam
1x tynamo NV thunder wave
3x eelektrik NV
1x minun DE
T/S/S 33
4x professor juniper
1x bianca
3x N
2x random receiver
3x skyarrow bridge
2x switch
2x eviolite
4x catcher
3x max potion
3x ultra ball
3x level ball
2x plus power
energy 11
8x {L}
3x{C}{C}
strategy
get as many lightning energy's in the discard pile as early as possible. then use your eels to get them back and fuel your attackers. Zekrom ex to counter Hydreigon and Garchomp. Use Tornadus EX as a counter to fighting, raikou to snipe and Minun to spread around the damage. then go on the attack with mewtwo, zekrom, and the other EXs.

It looks like your ideal starter would be Thundurus to go ahead and get energies into the discard with Disaster Volt, so I would take the Minum out because after T2 or so, it's just a free prize, and you shouldn't need him too badly if you have a good Supporter line. As for your attackers, you can pretty much through any beefy Basic that runs off {L} or {C}, adjusted to what your meta looks like. I think what you have now is good, but maybe +1 Mewtwo would be a good idea in general because you can sweep decks that don't run Mewtwo. Most builds that use Max Potion focus on Raikou; after ditching the energy, heal for free and retreat to the Bench. But I don't think any of them run more than two. Since you only have one Raikou, I'd cut it to make room for more Level Balls and Ultra Balls. Level Ball is for your Eeletrik line, and Ultra Ball is for additional search plus getting energy ready to Dynamotor. I'm not an expert in Zeel, but those are changes I think most would agree with.

Mora said:
It looks like your ideal starter would be Thundurus to go ahead and get energies into the discard with Disaster Volt, so I would take the Minum out because after T2 or so, it's just a free prize, and you shouldn't need him too badly if you have a good Supporter line. As for your attackers, you can pretty much through any beefy Basic that runs off {L} or {C}, adjusted to what your meta looks like. I think what you have now is good, but maybe +1 Mewtwo would be a good idea in general because you can sweep decks that don't run Mewtwo. Most builds that use Max Potion focus on Raikou; after ditching the energy, heal for free and retreat to the Bench. But I don't think any of them run more than two. Since you only have one Raikou, I'd cut it to make room for more Level Balls and Ultra Balls. Level Ball is for your Eeletrik line, and Ultra Ball is for additional search plus getting energy ready to Dynamotor. I'm not an expert in Zeel, but those are changes I think most would agree with.
well the reason i only run 1 mewtwo is because i only have one, and dont worry ill make room for level ball

Mora said:

alright i edited it so to fit your advice mora, thanks for the help:cool:

the {DRG} are coming **tune of house intruder plays**

-1 Tornadus EX
+1 Mewtwo EX

Mewtwo also works as a counter to fighting, but has many other uses too making it a more efficient way to beat fighting variants.

I don't like 3 Skyarrow either.

-1 Skyarrow
+1 Bianca/N

Consistency is really important in this format.

Back