Zapdos and suicune star price question

Shivershaft

I've returned
I plan on selling my semi mint condition first edition zapdos on eBay so I wanted to know what people would be willing to pay for it. I'm also selling a semi mint suicune star on eBay too so I also need pricing help with that.

Yangoregon said:
I plan on selling my semi mint condition first edition zapdos on eBay so I wanted to know what people would be willing to pay for it. I'm also selling a semi mint suicune star on eBay too so I also need pricing help with that.

Just make it an auction. People can decide what they'll pay based on the condiotion that way.

Glaceon said:
Is it base set Zapdos? If so, that might be about 5 dorra. Suicune might be 15-25 dorra.

I've never heard of "dorras" so I don't know what the conversion rate would be, but I do what DOLLARS are, and if it is in fact a 1st Ed Base 1 Zapdos, it is worth far more than $5 practically regardless of the condition.

Hmmm ok I kind of expected zapdos first edition to be pretty exspensive. My friend had a value book for base set pokemon and he said if it was a holo first edition mint zapdos, it would be worth over 150$. And thanks I'm going to set suicune at about 20$ and zapdos at possibly 100$ or highest offer

Yangoregon said:
Hmmm ok I kind of expected zapdos first edition to be pretty exspensive. My friend had a value book for base set pokemon and he said if it was a holo first edition mint zapdos, it would be worth over 150$. And thanks I'm going to set suicune at about 20$ and zapdos at possibly 100$ or highest offer

You won't sell it for even close to $100 without getting it graded. It would have to be a perfect PSA 10 to get up there. By saying it's near mint, it means it's not a PSA 10, which means the price is a tossup. I have a Charizard (1st Ed Base) like that that I'd be putting up as an auction starting at $0.01 (if I wasn't sending it off to get graded).

:D
vilebaseball said:
Yangoregon said:

You won't sell it for even close to $100 without getting it graded. It would have to be a perfect PSA 10 to get up there. By saying it's near mint, it means it's not a PSA 10, which means the price is a tossup. I have a Charizard (1st Ed Base) like that that I'd be putting up as an auction starting at $0.01 (if I wasn't sending it off to get graded).
hmmm well the print on the card is perfect except that there are 2 extremely small wrinkles in the card so it is most likely a 9 PSA which is still worth close to 70$ ( the wrinkle is probably from the age and time I got it at so possibly ten :)

actucally, price guide prices usually suck. i saw a near mint ungraded zap on ebay for 20.18 usd

Yangoregon said:
hmmm well the print on the card is perfect except that there are 2 extremely small wrinkles in the card so it is most likely a 9 PSA which is still worth close to 70$ ( the wrinkle is probably from the age and time I got it at so possibly ten :)

No, not even close. A 10 indicates a perfect card. Whether the damage actually was the result of time (what you've described isn't), that doesn't mean it isn't damaged. "Wrinkle" is a synonym for "bend" or "crease", which aren't the result of age (they're from you) and set you well below a 9. What you've described is a PSA 4 or lower ("A light crease may be visible").

Back