is zap turn dos still good?

• very good , can make its way to worlds

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • average , good but not good enogh to win the worlds

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • bad

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Well, it depends on the location. Like where I usually play, Zap-Turn-dos usually gets 1st most of the time, due to its Speed and Power.

I tried and the odds are 8 times. The 2 Times are only that you start with Zapdos EX, or does doing 80 or 90 count, cos' you said how many games will be T2 70, not 80 or 90.

It still rules to me. I play it and am like 100-8 or so, (wins on left, lose on right) which is awesome. I got Top 4 (never told me what place) in OK states with it, and only lost due to not getting BF and being destroyed by ruins. but it is still really good.

Arcanine out.

however, since its a speed deck, it has no damage that is severly high. for example, they can build some giant pokemon on the bench while ur killing off the little ones. then it comes and does like 120 to all ur pokes.:/
but its still a good deck, but IMO, it won't stand a very high chance of surviving. the only way i think that this deck can win is if you can kill something in 1 or 2 turn attacks....maybe 2 may be too many turns to kill one thing.

anyway, this is just my opinion. i think that many of you will disagree however.

He is a good card but I don't think he was really made for worlds and I think he was made for home games of the TCG.:)

RE:  zap turn dos still rule??

Zapdos ex said:
however, since its a speed deck, it has no damage that is severly high. for example, they can build some giant pokemon on the bench while ur killing off the little ones. then it comes and does like 120 to all ur pokes.:/
but its still a good deck, but IMO, it won't stand a very high chance of surviving. the only way i think that this deck can win is if you can kill something in 1 or 2 turn attacks....maybe 2 may be too many turns to kill one thing.

anyway, this is just my opinion. i think that many of you will disagree however.
That's why you use Pokemon Reversal. to get it out.

xxashxx said:
He is a good card but I don't think he was really made for worlds and I think he was made for home games of the TCG.:)
excuse me but he made T32 i think 3 times last year, which is really good. He's still made for worlds, and i think that he would actually do pretty well IMO. Though i may be wrong about the Worlds thing, who knows?

Arcanine out.

Back