• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Yveltal EX / Gallade

Gible06

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 2 Yveltal
  • 3 Yveltal EX
  • 1 Seismitoad EX
  • 1 Darkrai EX (DEX)
  • 1 Darkrai EX (bp)
  • 1 Acheops
  • 1 Keldeo EX
  • 1 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Exeggcute
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Trainers Mail
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 2 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Dark Patch
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 4 Hypnotizic Laser
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 N
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Colress
  • 2 Virbank City Gym
Energy:
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 6 Darkness Energy
Strategy:

Pretty much a basic Maxie/dark deck for regionals this is the deck I'm using I've decided, but I want some last minute touch ups before Oregon regionals. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Gible06

Aspiring Trainer
I'm thinking of getting rid of the gallade for an archeops, I'm going to update it soon.

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
Nice deck. I also believe that Archeops is a better play than Gallade in the Expanded game format too.

IMO, the 5 card-draw Supporters are woefully insufficient. I'd suggest for your consideration:

-1 Acro Bike
-1 Battle Compressor

+1 Professor Sycamore / Birch
+1 Colress / N

Should you go first, the 3 Trainer's Mail with the remaining Item and supporters, IMO, will sustain/support your setup very nicely. However, if your opponent does manage to Item-lock you on his/her T1 (which can be easily done with either Vileplume or Trevenant), then you would definitely need the extra Supporters.

Gible06

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks for the feedback and quick question what does IMO mean I've seen people say it but have no idea what it means

Gible06

Aspiring Trainer
I have made updates from tuxedoBlack's ideas with adding 1 colress and 1 N and removing 1 battle compressor and 1 acro bike