Wi-Fi Trades ~yugiboy's Shiny Breeding Center~

Status
Not open for further replies.

yugiboyfan

Aspiring Trainer
I learned how to use the RNG method and from that I can breed shinies.
I try breed at least 2 shinies daily.
You can post your request or just PM it to me. PMs are usually preferred, but a post to keep my board going is also nice.

Now, just a few simple rules. =)
1: Please, be respectful and patient.
2: I highly value Rule #1, so you should read it.
3 Please, don't send me 5 PMs in 1 day. 1-2 is fine, and I check my messages often.
4: Please, don't just PM me only. That makes my thread die. If you're making a request, please at least post once, then PM me.

That's about it. xD

LOOKING FOR: Just make an offer, and I'll likely accept. =)
The Simpler the shiny, the less your offer has to be.

SO, I'm now taking shiny breeding requests.
If there's a shiny you'd like me to breed for you, PM me (or post) using this form;;;

Pokemon:
Egg Moves:
Other:

Offer:

I keep my list of requests and status in the "About Me" section of my profile, so if you're looking for a status report on your request, check there. =)

The more specifics you need, the longer this will take, and a better offfer necessary.

If you just want a shiny with no specifics, I'll have it done usually within a half an hour.

I have most pokemon, so I won't usually need the parent pokemon. If I do, I'll PM you.

I'm currently not seeking anything specific, so just send me any offers. =)
NEW!!!!
Finally decided I should set up a trade rate chart.
Here it is;;
Just a shiny- Just offer. Not to hard.
Shiny w/ Egg moves- Any other shiny, or just offer.
Shiny w/ good nature- Shiny w/ good nature
Shiny w/ good nature, egg moves- I want a nice offer for these. Especially if a Smeargle can't be used for Egg moves.

P.s i can breed non shinys to if you would like them to. smile​

F.C

PL 0560-6773-8859
HG 5370-9745-4403
SS 4941-4930-9364

List of what i have

All Lv 1 and Shiny

PACHIRISU F CALM (UT)
MILTANK F ADAMANT (UT)
GIBLE M IMPISH (UT)
YANMA M HASTY (UT)
PSYDUCK M HASTY (UT)
ODDISH F BOLD (UT)
CYNDAQUIL M DOCILE (UT)
SMEARGLE M BOLD (UT)
STARYU - HARDY (UT)
POLIWAG F RALAXED (UT)
PONYTA M IMPISH (UT)
GASTLY M SERIOUS (UT)
ARON M QUITKY (UT)
MIME JR. M DOCILE (UT)
SURSKIT M MILD (UT)
EEVEE M QUIET (UT)
ROTOM - SERIOUS (UT)
BELDUM - NAVIE (T) MOVES: TAKE DOWN, ZEN HEADBUTT, IRON HEAD, IRON DEFENSE
CRANIDOS M IMPISH (T) MOVES: SUPERPOWER, EARTH POWER, ZEN HEADBUTT, ICE BEAM
SNORUNT M HASTY (T) MOVES: POWDER SNOW, ICY WIND, ICE BEAM, BLIZZARD

Pokemon: Shiny Anorith (fossil)
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Cross Poison
Other: Can you breed for good IV's???

Offer:
If you can breed it with High Attack and Def IV's, I will give you a REALLY good deal.
I know your not choosy, but it would help if you looked at my list. I have lots to chose from.

How about....a Shiny Suicune WITH good nature???

Sorry, forgot to add that I want it shiny...

cool i will get on to it know for u it could take 40min to a hour is that ok for u :)
i am not so good at ivs but i can try :)

Take all the time you need. Its almost 10:00 PM for me. I cant trade for it tonight.

Im not sure if you are a kid or adult, but since tomorrow is a holiday, I dont have school. I can trade whenever tomorrow.

These pokemon ARE legit rigth? Not hacked?

shadoworganoid said:
Take all the time you need. Its almost 10:00 PM for me. I cant trade for it tonight.

Im not sure if you are a kid or adult, but since tomorrow is a holiday, I don't have school. I can trade whenever tomorrow.

These pokemon ARE legit rigth? Not hacked?

cool adult lol o and it not a holiday here but it my day off work so thats all good i will have it for u 2morrow ok :) makes it easyer on me to get good iv's

Oh, nice. :)

Yeah, I dont want to get too picky, but if you can get 28+ IV in Attack stat and 25+ Deffence Stat IV that would be great.

As I said, I wont get picky about the other stat IV's.

I'll even give you a second pokemon of your choice from my list if you can land me one with really nice IV's.

Im not sure what time zone your in, but what time should we plan to meet on here?

shadoworganoid said:
Oh, nice. :)

Yeah, I don't want to get too picky, but if you can get 28+ IV in Attack stat and 25+ Deffence Stat IV that would be great.

As I said, I wont get picky about the other stat IV's.

I'll even give you a second pokemon of your choice from my list if you can land me one with really nice IV's.

Im not sure what time zone your in, but what time should we plan to meet on here?

i am in new zealand its 6:48pm

Do you happen to have any Sun Stones for trade? I need 2 and a DeepSeaTooth? I can give you the items I have on Pearl but I don't have a whole lot. Use my Pearl FC. Thanks.:)

xxashxx said:
Do you happen to have any Sun Stones for trade? I need 2 and a DeepSeaTooth? I can give you the items I have on Pearl but I don't have a whole lot. Use my Pearl FC. Thanks.:)

yeah i have them if u r still on i can trade u them

Ok. Give me a bit to finish the E4. Do you want anything for them?:)

I dont suppose you could do a second request?

Pokemon: Shiny Skorupi
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Agility
Other: Ability needs to be Battle Armor.
Can you try and get 31 IV's in Atk. And 28+ Speed IV's?

Offer: ANYTHING from my list.

shadoworganoid said:
I don't suppose you could do a second request?

Pokemon: Shiny Skorupi
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Agility
Other: Ability needs to be Battle Armor.
Can you try and get 31 IV's in Atk. And 28+ Speed IV's?

Offer: ANYTHING from my list.

yeah i can :) for u umm i will look soon what i want if u want the other one i am readdy on wifi then i will get right on to the other one :) :)

What do you mean, Not accepting it?

My game wont let me on to the wifi. Each time I show up in the WIFI room, it instantly boots me out. Saying: "Comunication error."

shadoworganoid said:
What do you mean, Not accepting it?

My game wont let me on to the wifi. Each time I show up in the WIFI room, it instantly boots me out. Saying: "Comunication error."

o ok it says u r on there werid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back