[YPPY] The FanDex

Status
Not open for further replies.
mario_riding_charmander_by_italiux-d66zmxz.jpg

Charmander used to be Mario's dinosaur pal, that is, until Charmander's tail kept burning Mario's tush. Mario eventually fired (teehee) Charmander from his transportation position.

trevenant___oorotto_by_xous54-d6gg2lo.png

These Pokémon like to inhabit calm beaches. When they see enemies approaching, they disguise themselves as boats... Wait, this doesn't seem right. Maybe they liked to live around volcanos? Grr, can't remember.

scumbag-abra_o_1227296.webp

Abra, the teleportation Pokemon. I tried experimenting on this Pokemon. It proceded to teleport into my car and drive away.

Zubat.png

Zubat, the Annoying Pokemon. When one sees a lone trainer, it calls on the whole colony to target him. They are the #1 reason many new trainers quit their journeys early and have brought Repel sales up 1000% in towns situated near caves. They are also known to cause stress and hair loss.

Mt. Moon problems. The struggle was real.

froslass_blizzard_by_jesseuhhyeah-d4x4cnq.jpg

This Pokemon has once frozen over an entire city. Due to this, it was exiled to the mountains. If you listen hard, you may be able to hear her singing 'Let It Go'.

I'm not sure whether I love myself for this or hate myself for this

blastoise_by_ripped_saurian-d6ri0r2.png

Tired of being mocked by other Pokemon for being so bulky and overweight, Blastoise started training with Machamp and swore off all carbs. It has now gained a secondary Fighting type and is often overheard shouting, "Do you even lift, bro?!" to other Pokemon.

65427be284afe44d61be94a3f098cd6f.jpg

Eevee - the Onesie Pokémon. Eevee are known to have worn onesies to imitate their evolutions in the cutest way possible. However, a recent paper published by Professor Elm, the Pokémon evolution expert, suggests that Eevee may not actually evolve at all, but rather they become trapped in a onesie produced in the Holon region (known to be home to δ Delta Species Pokémon) that give them a new type as well as new found strength and abilities.

(bit creepy)

diglett_used_taunt_by_shwigityshwonshwei-d2zc3n0.png

Diglett was once an almighty Godlike Pokemon. However Arceus got jealous and banised it underground. Only the top of its head can be seen.

Pikachu.full.776502.jpg

Pikachu: The Mascot Pokemon. It's small, cute, can wield the powers of Zeus and is the self-appointed mascot of 720 pocket creatures ranging from a fire-breathing dragon to a set of household appliances.

_rq__jolteon_sniper_by_feline_gamer-d4tsbx4.jpg

During the great Kanto Wars, Jolteon served as Lt. Surge's primary soldier. They surprisingly have great paw dexterity, and superb vision, which makes them excellent snipers.

10c724ddc58a6c0c.png

These Pokémon constantly get complaints from parents about how the Empoleon's children are constantly stealing the girls of the parents. However, Empoleon never punish their children for this, as they know Piplups must do this to assert their dominance over others.

855.gif

Pancham, the Hipster Pokemon. It carries a Hyper Leaf in it's mouth, which gives it Swag Power. If it gets drunk on Swag Power, it does Breakdances for Drohn, Athena, and Luispipe 'cuz they like those kind of moves. If it runs out of Swag, it evolves into Combusk- wait, who slipped a Hyper Leaf into my Canada Dry while I was writing for PokeBeach?!?

kung_fu_pangoro_by_raichulolrat-d7387rb.jpg

Pangoro and a bunch of his friends love watching cartoons, but when a movie was made about a panda who knows kung fu, that's when Pangoro became inspired. He decided that he looks an awful lot like Po, because, well, they're both pandas, so he decided to make the long trek to Unova with his pals to make their own version of the movie Kung Fu Panda. It was a hit! Since then, Pangoro and the gang live a life of luxury as they are recognized as A-list actors among both Pokemon and humans alike in the Unova region.

1223410212685.png

Being a Pokemon with no emotion, Registeel wants to know what is love. So he got Regirock and Regice to teach him.

2428789-9408230152-scree.jpg

Lucario, the Gymnast Pokemon. Once it discovered that the Wii Fit Trainer was possibly more athletic then itself, it decided to train super hard. But really, the Wii Fit Trainer is just a bunch of code, right?

Delirob__Delibird_Evo_by_DarkLatios777.jpg

Delibird makes a living out of stealing valuables from people's houses as it travels the world with Santa Claus. Santa knows this because, well, he knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, but it's just really hard to find good help these days, so he'll take whatever he can get.

Stantler_by_Red_Flare.jpg

Stantler, the Forgettable Pokemon. Trainers often don't remember much about this Pokemon, as its design is very plain, and has no other evolutions. It has yellow antlers, and um... okay, I can't think of anything else to put here, give me a break.

taf.png

Dialga - the 'That's all Folks!' Pokémon. Using its powers over time, Dialga is able to predict with great accuracy the times when things will end, and often carries out the deed itself because of this. After accidentally opening a portal to our world while at a tea party with Palkia and Giratina, Dialga obtained a box set of Looney Tunes. It became so jealous of Bugs Bunny's abilities to end things (seriously, that's Dialga's job D:< ) that it had Giratina send him into the Distortion World. However, there was a slight problem when it was discovered that Dialga had switched places with the grey rabbit and was now stuck in the ending screen of Looney Tunes. Now Dialga is destined to spend the rest of eternity stuck in a kids cartoon, although at least it is still able to end things.

(I'm terrible at writing, don't judge me >.>)

Since Dialga wasn't able to make it here to end the game itself, it asked me to do the job for it. I hope everybody had fun in this game! Be sure to use this thread to discuss and create new games! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back