Finished [YPPY] Creating New Pokédex Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ωmega One

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone this is my first forum game. This game is really casual, the premise is this. Go to https://randompokemon.com/ and generate 2 Pokémon and write a Pokédex entry that connects the two.
unknown.png
When Litleo cubs gets injured they'll seek out the Audino usually traveling with their pride.
To keep the thread from being spammed please wait until 2 more people have posted before you post another Dex entry.

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
I got Metagross and Elgyem, so:

Though Metagross' intelligence exceeds that of a supercomputer, even it knows not of Elgyem's true origins before 50 years ago.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
I have Blacephalon and Venusaur:

"Once a Bulbasaur witnessed a Blacephalon's head explode. The sheer solar power caused the Bulbasaur to immediately evolve into a Venusaur."

Btw this is a really creative game! Kudos to you!

Pokefam

300 something/400
rotom frost and moltres

In ancient times moltres's fire burned so strong only frost rotom could settle it down to what it is today

Last edited:

Celever

Wheeeee~
Stunfisk and Seel this time, which I'd bet is harder than my first one, so:

A Stunfisk, hidden within the mud of the seashore in wait for prey, must be wary of Seel, whose thick fat protects them from electric shocks as they settle on the shore to beech.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Yungoos and Bruxish:

"Whenever Yungoos and Bruxish meet they compare teeth. Whoever has larger teeth survives."

Hmmm... that got rather dark rather quickly. Oh well.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I got Sharpedo and Whimsicott:

Whimsicott are known to rotate signposts to point unsuspecting travellers in the wrong direction. Where a pod of Sharpedo might be the Gang of the Sea, many Whimsicott together are the Mobs of the Sky.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Swalot and Kabutops. I want a sitcom about the two of them being married, but besides that:

Scientists speculate that Kabutops' extinction is in large part due to the abundance of Swalot they discovered while adapting to land; they fed off the Swalot, draining their bodily fluids unaware of the potent toxicity of their prey.

Pokefam

300 something/400
Karablast and corphish

These to are so help less on there own they team up for survival. They still don't always make it....

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
Ooh, Slowpoke and Mew

"Recent DNA testing has shown Slowpoke to possess genes very similar to Mew's. After these results were published, Team Rocket began collecting Slowpoke for an unknown purpose."

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Mudkip and Gastrodon:

"Gastrodon and Mudkip very afraid of plants because they are very vulnerable to them. If a grass type chases them they will try and divert the attention to the other to increase their odds of survival."

Wow Mudkip is savage.
Gastrodon too.
Lol

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Ok, why not. I got Mismagius and Mega Charizard X:

In ancient times, it was said that there was only one form of Mega Charizard, Mega Charizard Y. This changed one day in an ultimate battle. Circa 1440, a Mismagius was filling a Charizard with lots of dark power. This was an ancient move called Dark Stimulation. When Charizard’s trainer had Charizard Mega Evolve to get rid of the dark power, the darkness still overwhelmed Charizard and so this form of Mega Charizard was born.

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
Bastiodon and Voltorb:

The careless and huge Bastiodons often stepped on small Voltorbs hiding in the grass, making them explode. As Bastiodon has a thick armor, they didn't get hurt, but the loud sound scared their children. This is why Bastiodon is more careful now.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Electivire & Zeraora:

"It is theorized that if a Zeraora ended up in Sinnoh they would need to store more fat for the cold. Extensive DNA testing shows that Electivire and Zeraora could very well be related."

Last edited:

Pokefam

300 something/400
Joltik and whismur

When a Joltik is stealing electricity the cry of a Whismur is the only thing to get it to stop.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Bellsprout & Flareon:

"Bellsprout commonly siphon the energy out of gardens. Flareon has become a popular pet to deter the Bellsprout."

ShaQuL

@KabutoKingTCG
Primal Kyogre and Mega Blastoise:

The only Pokemon capable of easily withstanding Primal Kyogre's tidal waves is Mega Blastoise, which is why Blastoise became a popular Pokemon to import into Hoenn during Team Aqua's attempt to re-awaken Kyogre.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
I got Ferrothoen and Roselia.

“Ferrothorn and Roselia often competitively compare their thorns. Budew and Ferrothorn work extra hard to grow thorns and continue their parents’s legacy.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Gurdurr and Spritzee:

"Female Gurdurr can't stand the smell of a working male Gurdurr. Gurdurr commonly force Spritzees to spray them so the Gurdurrs can mate more easily."

Status
Not open for further replies.