Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubox

I seem to be "fading away" from the foru
RE: Your very first shiny!

evilpacman said:
Its supposed to sound like BEM. I think it stands for Bug Eyed Monster or something like that lol. Its an acronym used to describe aliens.
Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Yep.

Elgyem = LGM = Little Green Man
Beeheeyem = BEM = Bug-Eyed Monster

Lol XD
Now I won't have problems pronouncing it. I thought it was something like bee-hee-jym.Thanks :D

Reshiwott

epic gamer moment

I personally got shiny pichu event first,
but my shiny kakuna in black was my first natural.

T

THEsuperpancho

Well I was playing Pokemon: Diamond, and i went to the safari zone and guess what? A pink Wooper appeared! I had no idea what it was called untill a year later. The shiny Wooper has been my only shiny...

TPZ

Wut

My first was a Shiny Graveler in Ruby. Bleh.
But in White, the first Pokemon I caught was a Shiny Lillipup!

astral_boy

Crusty Old PokeBeacher

Spr_2s_078_s.png

Silver!

caughtincandy

Aspiring Trainer

gyrados :)

My first shiny was about a month ago in diamond, it was a rattata (not the best, but a still a shiny), and then a couple of days ago i managed to hatch a poliwag. I can't wait for my shiny politoed :D

I have nightmares wondering how many shinies I have ignored since I didn't learn about them until i picked up diamond.

BenjaminLDuco

Aspiring Trainer

My very first was a shiny zubat, I kept him in my party and evolved it into shiny a crobat. Then I caught a shiny shroomish who I also evolved and then a shiny spinda. All of those shiny Pokemon were from Emerald, which I lost -.- and then just recently I caught a shiny pidgey who is a shiny Pidgeotto at the moment.

Sprinklepock

wat

My first shiny was on my Firered when I saw a Heracross. I've never seen a shiny Pokemon before that so it was a little mind boggling.

The only other Shiny I ever got after that was a Mr.Mime I got in Heart Gold.

Binx345

Verified Seller

well my 1st video game shiny (other then through trades, or gold/silver's red gyarados) was a shiny pelliper.

1st card shiny was shiny steelix - neo destiny (japanese pack)-pulled this before that set came to the usa

ChiefLittleFish

Given Up on Collecting the TCG

My first shiny was an Abra in Platinum. It was almost midnight, so i thought i was dreaming or something. I really wanted it, so i threw 1 of my master balls at it (GBA games are really helpful for those!). In that same game, I also found a shiny Magikarp in the Resort Area (lvl 80 or so).
Also, I found a shiny Rayquaza in Ruby, but i ran out of poke balls and had to try again (I already used the master ball on Latios)

Nigel

Extra Spicy

Spinda in Pokemon Emerald version. I was trying to get ashes for that guy to make stuff for my secret base and vuala. Sadly, I was a stupid 9 year old and did a new game before transfering it. -_-

Phoenix EX

"... ..." -Red

Not mine but I remember my brother was playing Pokemon Emerald and he encountered Groudon and on his first battle we noticed it was golden. I remember I told him to restart the game because that wasn't the normal Groudon and we thought he was broken or something I don't quite remember. We were kids aha.

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS

I got Red Gyarados like a complete fail. Other than that I'm still looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.