Your Failed Deck Ideas

Drapion can work wonders if you build a decent deck with it.
The Kind Snipe's just too hard to pull off. Better off going offensive with Darkrai or Weezing.

I built a no supporter deck last season to combat GG. After all they can't telepass if you have no supporters. It was both of the gastrodons and Iggybuff. It failed badly :(

I was thinking of building and awesome Banette PT deck, but then I realized that you take their Damage counters as well. :[

ThePokemonDude said:
I made a Blziken deck based around equiping 1 energy per turn and using Typhlosion to equip another energy and have a constent Fire Spin..... I didn't firgure out that Firestarter only worked on benched pokemon untill after I ordered all of the cards XD

Still got 16th at Rigenals though XD

with Stark Mtn. it work like you expected.

Tweed said:
ThePokemonDude said:
I made a Blziken deck based around equiping 1 energy per turn and using Typhlosion to equip another energy and have a constent Fire Spin..... I didn't firgure out that Firestarter only worked on benched pokemon untill after I ordered all of the cards XD

Still got 16th at Rigenals though XD

with Stark Mtn. it work like you expected.

Forget to add Stark Mountin xD

I still found I was burning off energy too fast though, even Rosy couldn't give me the evergy I needed XP

Magcargo (GE) + Wigglytuff (GE) = MOST RANDOM DECK EVER XD
I can do 60 + Burn + Sleep =P

I tried a rogue sniping deck before.

....with Ambipom MD. Boy, did I feel like a person when I actually played that in front of a guy who won a City's.

Ohoh, I got another random deck I had a long time ago ^_^

Exeggutor (LA) + Ambipom (MT)...

Soul Seeker said:
Ohoh, I got another random deck I had a long time ago ^_^

Exeggutor (LA) + Ambipom (MT)...
Oooh, speaking of which, I made a decent rogue that I called Dr. Eggman. Exeggutor LA + Electivire SW. It was actually pretty good, but it was way too luck-based. After a while, I got tired of only flipping 1 heads out of 3 or 4 flips. So I ditched it.

Slaking PL, Dialga GX, and Unown G. It was awesome until I remembered Unown's errata.

Ambipom MT+ giratina PL(hand refresh)

It failed so hard especially you start with giratina....LOL for me...xP

Ambipom MT+ giratina PL(hand refresh)

It failed so hard especially you start with giratina....LOL for me...xP

okay here my list
mulligan kyogre/groudon
Magmortar/blazekin/infernape NO claydol or draw powers whoo was close to top cut once
My extreme awesome mulligan bidooooooooof ha
Intinmedation(/this season)
Giratina/omastart/togekiss/Mewtwo/amu/G&G

goldedda said:
okay here my list
mulligan kyogre/groudon
Magmortar/blazekin/infernape NO claydol or draw powers whoo was close to top cut once
My extreme awesome mulligan bidooooooooof ha
Intinmedation(/this season)
Giratina/omastart/togekiss/Mewtwo/amu/G&G

/fail XD

Back