Your biggest fear?

K-Flygon said:
MCD said:
K-Flygon said:
im also afraid of Deep water.....i am afraid a shark will come from the depths and eat me.......

lol although I have loved and researched sharks since I was 3, and conclude that they are NOT predators of humans, I still believe that when swimming in the ocean.:p
I'm also scared of the city, and of course the mafia.
I'm scared of strangers, and fire.
I'm really, really scared of the third rail on the subway track (I live near Boston), for some reason.

The funniest thing is, I'm not scared of heights. :p

how do you explain shark attacks then???/

Sharks are easily stimulated by the scent of blood in the water, like m0nster 1nc said. It's really automatic. Anything will do, if it is bleeding.
A human on a surfboard looks like a seal from an underwater point of view. A seal is a gourmet meal for a shark.

There.

I am afraid of roller coasters (lol) I dont get sick or anything, its just because of a bad dream/experience when I was 4 or 5.
also, I am afraid of shady people. This one time, this man almost stole me, and another was a man that patted my head, and said, "this one" in spainish.

Arctic_Thunder said:
I am afraid of roller coasters (lol) I dont get sick or anything, its just because of a bad dream/experience when I was 4 or 5.
also, I am afraid of shady people. This one time, this man almost stole me, and another was a man that patted my head, and said, "this one" in spainish.

So how'd you defend yourself?

Shawn out.

well you ready for my list:
Spiders
Heights
Public speaking
Deep water
Swimming in water that i cant see the bottom
Kreepy Krawlys (yes the things that clean your pool)
Pain
Dead pig bits (dont ask)
Gunshots (due to a very bad dream)
Losing everyone around me that i love
but one thing that i dont fear is death because its gonna happen
to us one day no matter wat

1.dragonfly's
2.some deranged guy trying to kill me in the middle of the night
3.I watch to many paranormal shows and I kinda get freaked out...

lol ^ i see youre waiting for your Diamond as well....

Another fear i have is ny pokemon diamond game not comming ...

My biggest fear is seeing one of those adorable little creatures from creativeworlds.net showing up in my signature.

Oh.... never mind.

u better delete 1 of your post guy...i afraid of chosts too..but not as much as dark..

thats funny..i guess u have a tough deck after all..what are your best pokemon there?

Stop it, the both of you. Didn't you see the other thread I locked because of your spamfest?

Take it to PMs or an instant messenger. Don't do it here.

Back