Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Brilliant Stars product line was revealed last November, but today the Pokemon Center revealed something we didn’t know before:
Each booster pack contains 10 cards and either 1 basic Energy or 1 VSTAR marker
These VSTAR markers will obviously be cards. We don’t know what they’ll look like, but we should find out soon.
It’s likely you’ll automatically get a VSTAR marker when you pull a VSTAR Pokemon from your pack. This would also serve to prevent the packs from being weighed by scammers.
Japan doesn’t have this as a feature of their booster packs, so this will be exclusive to the international TCG.
VSTAR markers are to show when you’ve used a VSTAR Power. You can only use one VSTAR Power per game.
You can see all the...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Also, in speaking of VStar, the next main set after Star Birth, the set which Arceus VStar is available, has a connection with the on-going leeks for the Legends: Arceus, if you digged in to the leeks for the past hours, you know what I mean.

dairyman17

Aspiring Trainer
The Leafeon and Glaceon V Star boxes will contain a V Star marker also. It looks the same as the PTCGO white/gold marker

Adman2099

Aspiring Trainer
This is actually a pretty cool move, means you can get a VStar marker without needing to buy an ETB or other boxed product to get an game-legal marker.

It will make box breakers have a hard time hiding it in their videos, but thats a problem for someone else.

Now, I wonder if they've got the weight problem solved from Fusion Strike and how these counters will play into that. (for those that aren't aware, Fusion Strike packs with holos/Vs etc in are around 0.2 grams lighter due to the new code cards)

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
What site do you find leaked card info? Theyre supposed to post that stuff here but waterpokemonmaster is such a corporate bootlicker that doesnt wanna jeopardize his freebees

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
What site do you find leaked card info? Theyre supposed to post that stuff here but waterpokemonmaster is such a corporate bootlicker that doesnt wanna jeopardize his freebees
This post is going to be deleted, but that line is on the official Pokemon Center site lol