Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: You Laugh, You Lose

or you could all (read as: you stupid pseudo-hipsters who claim nothing/hardly anything in this thread is funny) shut up about it

I have had to rewrite this post like 8 times because I don't want to come across as flaming anyone and I'm pretty sure I still failed

it's just aggravating

This is supposed to be a cool thread, there's a _reason_ it's in the top 5 most viewed threads. I will lock it if it gets further out of hand and I don't want to have to do that because I know I'm not the only one who enjoys most of these things.

So out of respect for your fellow forumgoers and the fact that I will warn the jesus out of you if you disobey, do not post stupid comments like "yawn, wasn't funny" or anything to that effect because at this point you're just trolling and I will treat it as such (in fact I think I'm going to warn Magnezone_Elf just to make an example out of him). (edit ooh, looks like that set him at 100%... yikes.)

Reach back, pull out whatever is lodged up in your pooper that is stopping you from enjoying yourself, and have a good time like the rest of us. If you think there's nothing funny here, submit something. If you don't want to do that, then take your useless comments and get out. You won't be missed.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff

17085297.jpg

17139229.jpg

17139334.jpg

Kecleon-X

124c41+

PMJ said:
or you could all (read as: you stupid pseudo-hipsters who claim nothing/hardly anything in this thread is funny) shut up about it

I have had to rewrite this post like 8 times because I don't want to come across as flaming anyone and I'm pretty sure I still failed

it's just aggravating

This is supposed to be a cool thread, there's a _reason_ it's in the top 5 most viewed threads. I will lock it if it gets further out of hand and I don't want to have to do that because I know I'm not the only one who enjoys most of these things.

So out of respect for your fellow forumgoers and the fact that I will warn the jesus out of you if you disobey, do not post stupid comments like "yawn, wasn't funny" or anything to that effect because at this point you're just trolling and I will treat it as such (in fact I think I'm going to warn Magnezone_Elf just to make an example out of him). (edit ooh, looks like that set him at 100%... yikes.)

Reach back, pull out whatever is lodged up in your pooper that is stopping you from enjoying yourself, and have a good time like the rest of us. If you think there's nothing funny here, submit something. If you don't want to do that, then take your useless comments and get out. You won't be missed.

246304911_01e2d85720.jpg

This.

EPIC%20FACE.jpg

129140388251306532.jpg

For those of you who like Club Penguin.
1202-water-beats-fire_lg.gif

music-rage.png

kids-just-like-killing-things.png

le Roi-Soleil

PokéBeach Staff Alumnus

I apologize if this has already been posted. I was on the "Brock Obama" Facebook page, and I saw THIS -

Vulgarity warning...

25896_10150159202915092_438375240091_12214743_3257586_n.jpg

Guts

CyberPhunk

(language warning) + (EGORAPTOR)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc[/video]

and I thought some of you guys were better than this

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member

dunno how many of you have played or watched vietnamese crystal yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SciXaU-h7Vg

warning: it will mess with your english

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Kecleon-X said:

I lost.

And this is one of the reasons I will never wear contacts instead of glasses.

rage-comics-i-can-never-take-my-contacts-off-again

EDIT: Screwed up the thing again! -.- Here's the URL. http://ragecomics.memebase.com/2012/03/22/rage-comics-i-can-never-take-my-contacts-off-again/

Trainerhan1

Chooses to not abandon his wagon.

The one with the elite 4 was good but why would someone choose bulbasaur? wierd.

pokmon-how-could-you.png

pokmon-teenage-mutant-ninja-squirtle.png

smart-people-will-get-it_o_219716.jpg

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

Trainerhan1 said:
The one with the elite 4 was good but why would someone choose bulbasaur? wierd.
Have you ever played RBY? If you did, you would realize why picking Bulbasaur makes sense.
In fact, Venusaur is easily best starter in RBY.

Guts

CyberPhunk

That didn't stop most people from picking Charmander, though.

pokmon-bulbasaur-saves-lives.png

I actually picked Squirtle

Trainerhan1

Chooses to not abandon his wagon.

You're probably right, I would not know having never played RBY, but if I had to chose right now I would chose charmander, just because.

3577265_460s.jpg

^Le me.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I forgot to mention this but the Kony 2012 video made me grin (Egoraptor is always good) and I downright lost to "shoon", probably because Sean Connery is the boss.

Also PokeMedic I see what you did there

Kecleon-X

124c41+

Trainerhan1 said:
You're probably right, I would not know having never played RBY, but if I had to chose right now I would chose charmander, just because.

3577265_460s.jpg

^Le me.

This was me. (At the first time I remember Prime dying.)

Transformers humor! My weakness is revealed!! :ninja