Yoshiko75's Colored Pencil Drawings

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
About a year ago, I drew and inked the following Pokémon, and then I colored them with colored pencil. I haven't drawn much since I made these, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should start up again. I would love to hear what you think of my art and any tips that you would be willing to give me. Thanks!

m7dwsm.jpg
dbh8ax.jpg
2aio74x.jpg

29dwx1f.jpg
2mzkyzp.jpg
244tlah.jpg

4i0dhd.jpg
10nyf01.jpg
ka2xs4.jpg

2vn03k7.jpg
254yo1c.jpg
rh30c4.jpg

nqnyqh.jpg
2irr8l3.jpg
15f3v6d.jpg

They're all pretty nice. The next step is learning how to color them digitally and you and Xous could for a team xD

Pandamore said:
They're all pretty nice. The next step is learning how to color them digitally and you and Xous could for a team xD

Thank you. I would love to learn how to color them digitally. When I was looking through the site earlier, I believe I saw some tutorials explaining how to do it. It seems rather confusing, but I'm definitely going to read up on it.

Nice! :3 The only problem I see is the outline quality - some of the lines are more wiggly than they should be. Try getting the lines to be straighter/less wiggly. The most noticeable areas with this would be:

-Sunkern's top left leaf
-Turtwig's head and shell
-Pachirisu's body
-Minun's left arm and right ear
-Jirachi's jawline
-Cacnea's arms
-Bayleef's head

Other than that, though, those are pretty nicely done. :D The link to my digital art tutorial thread is here:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49894

Thanks for the advice. I often have trouble keeping my hand steady when outlining. >_<;;
I'll be sure to read your digital art thread.

Back