Art Gallery YoshiGamerGirl's Gallery

YoshiGamerGirl

Pokémon Artist
Hi there, I'm YoshiGamerGirl

This is my first time on the forums, but I've been doing artwork for many years. I love drawing Pokemon most of all, though. I usually draw and design custom icons for my friends. Here are a few examples:
blazing_white_kyurem_by_yoshigamergirl-d63dp58.png
snivy_as_yoshi__youtube_icon__by_yoshigamergirl-d73euhx.png
sephiroth1204_s_pearl_champion_team_by_yoshigamergirl-d9esq7w.png
i_love_your_new_hairdo_by_yoshigamergirl-d90sna5.png

I first draw the characters before coloring them on the computer using various programs. My deviantArt gallery is located here: http://yoshigamergirl.deviantart.com/

Let me know what you think of it!

Very cute artwork you make! Can't wait to see more! :)
If you by any chance take requests, could you do a Binacle? It's one of my favourite Pokemon, and I'd really love to see it your style :)

Very cute artwork you make! Can't wait to see more! :)
If you by any chance take requests, could you do a Binacle? It's one of my favourite Pokemon, and I'd really love to see it your style :)
I do take requests, yes! I wasn't promoting that I take requests until one person asked about it. Thank you for doing that! (I've never gotten many requests in the past, so that's why I leave it up to others to ask first)

Sure I'll draw Binacle. It might take a little bit of time due to some events I'm participating in this weekend. I should have it done by middle of next week, hopefully earlier.

I do take requests, yes! I wasn't promoting that I take requests until one person asked about it. Thank you for doing that! (I've never gotten many requests in the past, so that's why I leave it up to others to ask first)

Sure I'll draw Binacle. It might take a little bit of time due to some events I'm participating in this weekend. I should have it done by middle of next week, hopefully earlier.
Thank you! I don't mind you taking your time making the Binacle, I don't want you to stress too much over it! Can't wait to see it! :)

Thank you! I don't mind you taking your time making the Binacle, I don't want you to stress too much over it! Can't wait to see it! :)

Binacle Pokebeach.jpg

I hope you don't mind that it's still in the black and white sketch phase. I haven't got a chance to color it yet.

YoshiGamerGirl, nice artwork! You're definitely on your way to becoming a great artist. One thing I would like to point out, though, is the outline. You seem to be improving on this, but thought I should still mention it. Try to keep the outlining consistent. Usually when you're met with a curvature, it tends to lose consistency and you're faced with jagged areas. Once you get this down, your overall quality will improve.

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing more. :)

popplio_wants_you_to_love_it_by_yoshigamergirl-da2470s.png

So even though I haven't finished Carbink...I did do this today because I'm hyped about Pokemon Sun and Moon...

I live! Just been super busy with work so I have a couple more artwork things I've done:
custom_pokemon_valentine__mimikyute_by_yoshigamergirl-dazdy1g.png
rowlet_and_terriermon_by_yoshigamergirl-db9ij7b.png
joltik blows the whistle.png

Back