York, 11-4 Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Hello Pokebeachers today I went to the Boundaries Crossed Prerelease in York, PA. If you were there please tell me. Alright so I got some pretty decent cards out of my packs and heres the Deck I played.
1-1-1 Blastoise
1- Patrat
1- Togepi
1-1 Swanna
1- Cryogonal
1- Shaymin
1- Venipede
1-1 Grumpig
1-1 Lopunny
1- Ditto
1-1 Golduck (rare)
1- Potion
1- Town Map
2- Energy Search
1- Rocky Helmet
1- Poke Ball
1- Switch
1- Skyla FA!!!

Round 1 Kid with White Kyurem and a bunch of other random stuff.
This battle was all one sided I just killed a bunch of his Pokemon with Venipede and then I finish his White Kyurem off with Swanna.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
1-0 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Round 2 Kid with Keldeo Ex and other water pokemon
This kid was just killing me with Keldeo I didnt stand a chance even thought I did Paralyze him for 3 turns with Togepi :)
Lost
1-1 -_-

Round 3 Kid with Tangrowth
I start ducklett with Squirtle on bench and he gets a turn 2 Tangrowth and then just starts using his attack and kills all of my pokemon.
Lost
1-2 :'(

Round 4 Kid with Keldeo EX and Celebi EX
He basically just used Delcatty to stack A TON of Energy on his Keldeo and then it went downhill from there.
Lost
1-3 XD
So I end up 1-3 which was pretty sucky but I had fun. After the Tornement I do some trading. I traded my rev Catcher and a Charizard for a Celebi EX FA and a Regular Pokemon Catcher. I also trade my Shaymin ex non full art for a non full art Black Kyurem EX. In my last 2 packs as my rares I get Vileplume, Camerupt, and Golduck. Not Bad.
So here are the Notables I have
1- Town Map
1- Aspertia City Gym
2- Skyla 1 FA
1- Blastoise
1- Shaymin
2- Grumpig
1- Ditto
2- Golduck
2- Camerupt
1- Vileplume
1- Flygon (Promo)
1- Celebi EX FA
1- Black Kyurem EX

Props
Having a good time.
Getting good cards.
Doing good trades.
3 Ultra Rares
Slops
Very Hungry
No Computer Search
Having to get up at 7:30
Sucking in Tourney

Thanks for Reading :p

RE: Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

Awww, I was hoping you'd be the Blastoise Kid!

Way to go on that Venipede sweep, though! That sure was an impressive way to start the tourney.

RE: Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

PumpedAaron said:
Awww, I was hoping you'd be the Blastoise Kid!

Way to go on that Venipede sweep, though! That sure was an impressive way to start the tourney.

I never got my Blastoise out during the tourney and yes my venepede was a very good staller. Thanks.

Back