York, 11-4 Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Hello Pokebeachers today I went to the Boundaries Crossed Prerelease in York, PA. If you were there please tell me. Alright so I got some pretty decent cards out of my packs and heres the Deck I played.
1-1-1 Blastoise
1- Patrat
1- Togepi
1-1 Swanna
1- Cryogonal
1- Shaymin
1- Venipede
1-1 Grumpig
1-1 Lopunny
1- Ditto
1-1 Golduck (rare)
1- Potion
1- Town Map
2- Energy Search
1- Rocky Helmet
1- Poke Ball
1- Switch
1- Skyla FA!!!

Round 1 Kid with White Kyurem and a bunch of other random stuff.
This battle was all one sided I just killed a bunch of his Pokemon with Venipede and then I finish his White Kyurem off with Swanna.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
1-0 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Round 2 Kid with Keldeo Ex and other water pokemon
This kid was just killing me with Keldeo I didnt stand a chance even thought I did Paralyze him for 3 turns with Togepi :)
Lost
1-1 -_-

Round 3 Kid with Tangrowth
I start ducklett with Squirtle on bench and he gets a turn 2 Tangrowth and then just starts using his attack and kills all of my pokemon.
Lost
1-2 :'(

Round 4 Kid with Keldeo EX and Celebi EX
He basically just used Delcatty to stack A TON of Energy on his Keldeo and then it went downhill from there.
Lost
1-3 XD
So I end up 1-3 which was pretty sucky but I had fun. After the Tornement I do some trading. I traded my rev Catcher and a Charizard for a Celebi EX FA and a Regular Pokemon Catcher. I also trade my Shaymin ex non full art for a non full art Black Kyurem EX. In my last 2 packs as my rares I get Vileplume, Camerupt, and Golduck. Not Bad.
So here are the Notables I have
1- Town Map
1- Aspertia City Gym
2- Skyla 1 FA
1- Blastoise
1- Shaymin
2- Grumpig
1- Ditto
2- Golduck
2- Camerupt
1- Vileplume
1- Flygon (Promo)
1- Celebi EX FA
1- Black Kyurem EX

Props
Having a good time.
Getting good cards.
Doing good trades.
3 Ultra Rares
Slops
Very Hungry
No Computer Search
Having to get up at 7:30
Sucking in Tourney

Thanks for Reading :p

PumpedAaron

S Type Armor
RE: Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

Awww, I was hoping you'd be the Blastoise Kid!

Way to go on that Venipede sweep, though! That sure was an impressive way to start the tourney.

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
RE: Boundaries Crossed Prerelease

PumpedAaron said:
Awww, I was hoping you'd be the Blastoise Kid!

Way to go on that Venipede sweep, though! That sure was an impressive way to start the tourney.

I never got my Blastoise out during the tourney and yes my venepede was a very good staller. Thanks.