Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Pokémon Palooza - Home to Your Shopping Needs!

Snipped. Exeggcute, Female, Lv. 43, named Exeggcute, OT: Sian, Chlorophyll; Confusion, Worry Seed, Natural Gift, Solar Beam; Docile. Asked for Exeggcute of any gender and level, just now.
I will be offering that Pokémon it will come to me until I got yours, can it be?

Ah, sorry, I was a bit too fast to make the trade so I!ve read your recent post until sending that one of mine. OK... how does it work, the trade via FC? I nevre did it til now…

Snipped. Exeggcute, Female, Lv. 43, named Exeggcute, OT: Sian, Chlorophyll; Confusion, Worry Seed, Natural Gift, Solar Beam; Docile. Asked for Exeggcute of any gender and level, just now.
I will be offering that Pokémon it will come to me until I got yours, can it be?

I don't understand what you mean by that last part. But I am sending you a trade request currently. My in game name is Hikari.

You should see something pop up on your side of someone wanting to trade you.

The last part meant, that I would offer that traded Pokémon over and over until I get what I want.

Putting that simply in an example:

I offer e.g. Dragonite and asking for Scizor.
It get snipped for "unwanted" Scizor.
So I would offer THAT Scizor (that unwanted one) for antoher Scizor over and over until I got a "wanted" Scizor.

But it's OK, it it works in another way. It's the “Link Trade” button, right?
Anyway, thnaks a bunch, I'm sometimes a bit rash if something doesn't work "as fast as I want" :-D

The last part meant, that I would offer that traded Pokémon over and over until I get what I want.

Putting that simply in an example:

I offer e.g. Dragonite and asking for Scizor.
It get snipped for "unwanted" Scizor.
So I would offer THAT Scizor (that unwanted one) for antoher Scizor over and over until I got a "wanted" Scizor.

But it's OK, it it works in another way. It's the “Link Trade” button, right?
Anyway, thnaks a bunch, I'm sometimes a bit rash if something doesn't work "as fast as I want" :-D

Sure, no problem. I am glad I could help. It good I have access to my 6th gen games to teach moves like "Skill Swap".

I would like to request no. #21 (Celebi) and no. #171 (Diancie) from the GEN6 event list. Unfortunatly i have nothing for you to trade. Ive added u to my friendlist. My FC is 0319-1418-1967. Thanks in advance!

Do you an extra competitive Whimsicott [Or Cottonee]? And one competitive of the Marill line?

Do you have an extra Deoxys, Dialga, and Hoopa by chance? I don't really care about IVs

I'd have to clone them. But I am not ready to trade anything at the moment right now. I just got off of work.

Hey Yakkov i put in the GTS a Noibat named yakkov level 1 in a pokeball. Could you send me an untrained shiny lileep with storm drain. Thank you so much.

Hey Yakkov i put in the GTS a Noibat named yakkov level 1 in a pokeball. Could you send me an untrained shiny lileep with storm drain. Thank you so much.

I don't use the GTS for non Ditto trades. But i'd have to look if I even have a shiny Lileep with the "Storm Drain" ability. Also what game are you using?

I don't use the GTS for non Ditto trades. But i'd have to look if I even have a shiny Lileep with the "Storm Drain" ability. Also what game are you using?

Ultra Moon, ok i can add your Friend Code and whenever your ready we could do that. I think you do i was looking on your list of pokemon that was shiny.

Ultra Moon, ok i can add your Friend Code and whenever your ready we could do that. I think you do i was looking on your list of pokemon that was shiny.

Ah, then in that case give me a few to get settled and I can send you one. I only say I don't use GTS for these short of things because they'd be snipped.

Actually one more do you have a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll with Hidden Power Fire if you are still on.

Actually one more do you have a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll with Hidden Power Fire if you are still on.

I should, but could we perhaps trade tomorrow? I am slowly falling asleep. I just got home from work and I haven't had much sleep today.

Back