Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Pokémon Palooza - Home to Your Shopping Needs!

Also, which old sea map Mew @1-X? The shiny 'Eppie" version, or the non-shiny version.

Alright, let me go get them for you. Do you want your events cloned?

Hi dude! I don't think I have anything that is interesting enough for you to trade that pretty shiny lv 1 Gastly, but, if possible, I'd love to have a destiny knot, since I've been going nuts with contests and they still haven't given me one :')

FC: 1435-8365-7890

I also posted in your ditto thread, since i'm only just starting to play competitively, and having those dittos would be godsend :')

Thank you so much for all the help you give to us all :3

EDIT: I got a destiny knot!

Last edited:
Hey Yakkov, I'm highly interested in your "Pokémon Centre Nagoya - Reopening Gift" Magikarp. Line 226 on your 5th gen events list. Let me know what you might be interested in for it. Hopefully we can come to some sort of agreement!

I would like a shiny scizor with mega stone trained for competitive and offensive gameplay I have a few pokes you might be interested if you can't do it that's fine can't expect you to have everything can I? Thanks mate my friend code is 1392 8420 9899

And looking at that daycare section you have I would be interested in having a look into some perfect Pokemon from that I'll have a look at competitive teams I may want and tell me what it costs to get the egg pokes thank you once again have a good day

Hi there, Yakkov,

I tried to create my own thread for anyone who could offer me a wanted Pokémon, but it seems like noone could do it for whatever reason, so I've decided to search through this forum to find anyone who could help me. I even PMed you about a week and half ago, but you didn't reply. Nevermind that, I'm just curious, if you could trade me either:

Skill Swap Exeggcute (I don't need specific nature, IVs, gender, Ability or whatever, I just need that Skill Swap, I already have my own Harvest Exeggcute so perfectly good chance to breed Harvest Skill Swap)

or:

Skill Swap Harvest Phantump (except for that Ability, the other things are the same as above mentiond Exeggcute).

I even tried to add your Friend Code, but I'm not sure, if you added mine… I have two 3DS, which means 2 Friend Codes, but I'm currently only playin' Pokémon Moon, where my FC is: 4141-6965-4567 and IGN: Ashleigh

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks in advice

NotSeen

Sorry to everyone who messaged me. I didn't get any notifications saying that people where messaging me.

Hi there, Yakkov,

I tried to create my own thread for anyone who could offer me a wanted Pokémon, but it seems like noone could do it for whatever reason, so I've decided to search through this forum to find anyone who could help me. I even PMed you about a week and half ago, but you didn't reply. Nevermind that, I'm just curious, if you could trade me either:

Skill Swap Exeggcute (I don't need specific nature, IVs, gender, Ability or whatever, I just need that Skill Swap, I already have my own Harvest Exeggcute so perfectly good chance to breed Harvest Skill Swap)

or:

Skill Swap Harvest Phantump (except for that Ability, the other things are the same as above mentiond Exeggcute).

I even tried to add your Friend Code, but I'm not sure, if you added mine… I have two 3DS, which means 2 Friend Codes, but I'm currently only playin' Pokémon Moon, where my FC is: 4141-6965-4567 and IGN: Ashleigh

I'd appreciate any help.
Thanks in advice

NotSeen

I can try. It shouldn't be really hard for me to do it really ^^

Yakkov said:
I can try. It shouldn't be really hard for me to do it really ^^
OK then, what would you like for said Exeggcute or Phantump? I could offer some Charmanders, Ponytas, Chimechos, Arons, Omanytes, Lickitungs, Mantines, Houndours, Shroomishes, Stantlers, Teddiursas or Seedots currently.
I could be online in a while, or we could just decide the “date” here. I'm going to play today at least following 4-5 hrs. starting in 30 mins, just make the lucnh and brb.
Let me know, when you're ready.
;-)
Thanks

OK then, what would you like for said Exeggcute or Phantump? I could offer some Charmanders, Ponytas, Chimechos, Arons, Omanytes, Lickitungs, Mantines, Houndours, Shroomishes, Stantlers, Teddiursas or Seedots currently.
I could be online in a while, or we could just decide the “date” here. I'm going to play today at least following 4-5 hrs. starting in 30 mins, just make the lucnh and brb.
Let me know, when you're ready.
;-)
Thanks

I don't really need anything other then a Passimian in a beast ball. But if you don't have it, it'll be free. So no worries.

Edit: I am ready btw :3

OK, sorry for delaying, I am in a Plaza now
I renamed 1 of my Shroomishes into YakkovSS (Lv. 1, male, Poison Heal) and deposited into GTS just now; I asked for an Exeggcute with any gender and any level, so it probably will be snipped if it would not be fast enough. I'm prepared more or less for depositing another Pokémon.
Thanks for your help.

OK, sorry for delaying, I am in a Plaza now
I renamed 1 of my Shroomishes into YakkovSS (Lv. 1, male, Poison Heal) and deposited into GTS just now; I asked for an Exeggcute with any gender and any level, so it probably will be snipped if it would not be fast enough. I'm prepared more or less for depositing another Pokémon.
Thanks for your help.

Its gone it seems. It might be better to trade me via friend code. I already added you.

Edit: Sending trade request

Back