Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's Pokémon Palooza - Home to Your Shopping Needs!

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Hayo! No idea how this works here, because I couldn't find any instructions like with your Ditto Giveaway. So I assume I just put up a list of a few items I would like to get and you tell me how to continue ^.^ It would be: Destiny Knot (to make use out of your Ditto :D) Focus Sash, Leftovers, Kangaskhanite, Scizorite, Metagrossite, Salamancite and Choice Scarf, Choice Band and Choice Specs.
Let me know how to go on from here!
Have a good one, and again,
thanks a lot for your service!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hayo! No idea how this works here, because I couldn't find any instructions like with your Ditto Giveaway. So I assume I just put up a list of a few items I would like to get and you tell me how to continue ^.^ It would be: Destiny Knot (to make use out of your Ditto :D) Focus Sash, Leftovers, Kangaskhanite, Scizorite, Metagrossite, Salamancite and Choice Scarf, Choice Band and Choice Specs.
Let me know how to go on from here!
Have a good one, and again,
thanks a lot for your service!

I am not entirely sure if I will do this or not. As it stands I only boot up my Pokemon game to help people with Ditto. I haven't gotten back to anything regarding breeding or anything else at the moment.

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I can't and don't want to force you to anything, so if you find the time, you can add me or reply here. If you don't then this won't be such a big deal, because I will eventually get all these items from BPs, anyway. It would just comfortably reduce the amount of grinding I'd have to do :D
Thank you though, that Ditto was more than I could ever ask for ^.^

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Yakkov,

it's me again. I am in deep trouble. I spent my last week creating a competitive rain team to get started on competitive battling. Only to now realize that I can not obtain a Swampertite in Pokemon Moon nowadays. It was an exclusive giveaway with a code that now expired. Would you make an exception and come online to transfer that Swampertite to me? It's the only thing that stands between me and competitive battling. I even leveled all my Mons to 100 and everything. I also have every other item, except for said Swampertite. I would highly highly appreciate that service one last time.
Let me know what your answer is, please.

Have a good one

~~Hairy

ace-astra

Wayfarer
Hi! I’m interested in your shiny latios. Latios is my favourite legendary, (2nd fav Pokemon next to marshadow), and it will be almost impossible to get for me cuz I have Ultra moon. It’s It might be a bit harder to trade ( I’m from UK) so I think if we r going to trade, it will have to be through GTS, so I will put up a list of everything I have, so ask for anything that you want for it :). I’m willing to trade anything on here! If u need to know my game name just ask and I will PM you through pokebeach cuz i made it my real name.

Legendaries:
Lugia -Pokerus
Articuno - Pokerus
Moltres - Pokerus
Regice
Registeel
Regirock
Regiggigas
Cresselia
Coballion
Kyogre

Shinies
Hippowdon
Barbaracle
2x Floatzel
2x Quagsire
Altaria (mega)
Stunfisk
Nuzleaf

Normal Pokemon:
Alot of mareanies
Malamar
Wishiwashi school form
Lapras
All alolan starters
Charizard (untrained)
alolan vulpix
All the UBs obtainable in moon other than guzzlord
Alolan marowak (trained, but not competitively)
Jangmo-o
And some others that probably aren’t worth mentioning

Let me know about the stuff you want, and I will put up a trade on GTS for latios. Also, if you need more than one Pokemon, I will put up the other one u want for a Pokemon of your choice. And if I didn’t list something you want, just ask and I might have or be able to get it! ^_^

Yakkov

Oh, and if you want anything with Pokerus I can spread it onto anything

I am not ready to trade on this thread quite yet. But the only thingI am really looking for are egg move Pokemon from generation seven. I am working on a project that involves breeds with four moves each.

ace-astra

Wayfarer
Wait a second...

After checking, I have a few mareanies with egg moves, and if I breed them once more I can get all 4.

Last edited:

Eri

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I could need some help completing my Pokedex.
I am only missing 2 more Pokemon:
- Necrozma
- Magearna

I would trade them back to you, after I got them checked in my Dex, and would offer you something in return, so that there is no possibility of getting scamed.

Thanks

Last edited:

Yakkov

I am slowly updating this thread. I will add more to this when I can.

Missingno650

Missingno Master
Advanced Member
I apologize as I know I just messaged you, but then I stumbled upon this. I desperately need a Diancie! I saw that you have some, would you be willing to trade me one?

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there!

I'd like to have a HA Gothita* for my next aim: the difficulty obtainable shiny Abra; I came with a pretty good strategy to get it, but the only Gothitelle obtainable in S/M/US/UM is via Island Scan so it can never be with their respective hidden ability to trap that little teleporter.
I know there're plenty of ways to lock Abra, but still: Gothita-line has acces to pretty sweet moveset and Shadow Tag is an excellent bonus.

*It's not important for me if it is or isn't shiny; I don't even need any specific nature nor IVs; it's even not important which evolution stage it will be or what level it will be. If I could wish something: my fav kind of Poké Ball is Premier Ball, but nevermind the classic one; on the other side, I don't like Great Balls and Ultra Balls, so if possible, not in those two…

I could offer e.g. shiny female Pancham or Pangoro or whatever obtainable in USUM shiny or not (if shiny, it will take some time). So… name your conditions, if you could help.

Anyway, thanks.

Yakkov

Hi there!

I'd like to have a HA Gothita* for my next aim: the difficulty obtainable shiny Abra; I came with a pretty good strategy to get it, but the only Gothitelle obtainable in S/M/US/UM is via Island Scan so it can never be with their respective hidden ability to trap that little teleporter.
I know there're plenty of ways to lock Abra, but still: Gothita-line has acces to pretty sweet moveset and Shadow Tag is an excellent bonus.

*It's not important for me if it is or isn't shiny; I don't even need any specific nature nor IVs; it's even not important which evolution stage it will be or what level it will be. If I could wish something: my fav kind of Poké Ball is Premier Ball, but nevermind the classic one; on the other side, I don't like Great Balls and Ultra Balls, so if possible, not in those two…

I could offer e.g. shiny female Pancham or Pangoro or whatever obtainable in USUM shiny or not (if shiny, it will take some time). So… name your conditions, if you could help.

Anyway, thanks.

If I was getting a shiny, I would want it to be level one as I am slowly making a list of bread Pokemon from Bulbasaur to onward. But its been really slow. But other then that, I am happy to help. I am not sure what day it was to capture the Gorhitelle, but I can try to get it in a Premier Ball for you.

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
If I was getting a shiny, I would want it to be level one as I am slowly making a list of bread Pokemon from Bulbasaur to onward. But its been really slow. But other then that, I am happy to help. I am not sure what day it was to capture the Gorhitelle, but I can try to get it in a Premier Ball for you.
Well, once you'll get it, lemme know; I would try to be ready to not miss the trade :) If a specific conditions are required from your side (e.g. nicknaming said tradable Pokémon to better recognize it or whatever), just write it down… I'm not sure about the GTS, there're plenty of cases the Pokémon got sniped, so it'd be better to make the deal „online“, but there's high chance of missing eachother due to different times online in game or so… so just let me know, how specifically we'll make it.

Thanks a lot. :)

Yakkov

Well, once you'll get it, lemme know; I would try to be ready to not miss the trade :) If a specific conditions are required from your side (e.g. nicknaming said tradable Pokémon to better recognize it or whatever), just write it down… I'm not sure about the GTS, there're plenty of cases the Pokémon got sniped, so it'd be better to make the deal „online“, but there's high chance of missing eachother due to different times online in game or so… so just let me know, how specifically we'll make it.

Thanks a lot. :)

Fair enough, once I get the information I will get one for you.

Edit: The island scan is for Gothita. Is that what you wanted or did you want me to evolve it up to its final form?

Last edited:

NotSeen

Aspiring Trainer
Fair enough, once I get the information I will get one for you.

Edit: The island scan is for Gothita. Is that what you wanted or did you want me to evolve it up to its final form?
As I wrote before: nevermind the evolution stage as well as IVs, moves or anything else. The only thing I need is having its Hidden Ability Shadow Tag and if possible in a Premier Ball; nothing else is important for me. :) So the first Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle with Shadow Tag you get is fair enough; I won't use it competitively; just for locking the Abra :)

Yakkov

As I wrote before: nevermind the evolution stage as well as IVs, moves or anything else. The only thing I need is having its Hidden Ability Shadow Tag and if possible in a Premier Ball; nothing else is important for me. :) So the first Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle with Shadow Tag you get is fair enough; I won't use it competitively; just for locking the Abra :)

Alright, when I get some time I can see what I can do :3