'BREAKpoint' Setlist Discussion

Materious17

Pokemon Geologist
Hey guys! It is that time of year again (every 3 months) for a new Pokemon set, and thus a new set list for all of our predicting needs.

Here is my current list of cards including Rage of the Broken Skies, Emboar/Togekiss kit and the Golduck/Palkia decks. Some other promos include the confirmed Luxray BREAK line

1. Chikorita
  2. Bayleef
  3. Meganium
  4. Seedot
  5. Kricketot
  6. Kricketune
  7. Petilil
  8. Lilligant
  9. Durant
  10. Growlithe (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  11. Arcanine (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  12. Numel
  13. Camerupt
  14. Emboar-EX (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  15. Heatmor
  16. Psyduck (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  17. Golduck (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  18. Golduck BREAK (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  19. Slowpoke
  20. Slowbro
  21. Slowking
  22. Shellder
  23. Shellder (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  24. Cloyster
  25. Staryu (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  26. Gyarados-EX
  27. M Gyarados-EX
  28. Lapras (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  29. Corsola (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  30. Suicune
  31. Palkia-EX (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  32. Manaphy-EX
  33. Tympole
  34. Palpitoad
  35. Seismitoad
  36. Ducklett
  37. Swanna
  38. Froakie
  39. Frogadier
  40. Greninja
  41. Greninja BREAK
  42. Electabuzz (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  43. Electivire (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  44. Shinx
  45. Luxio
  46. Luxray
  47. Luxray BREAK
  48. Blitzle
  49. Zebstrika
  50. Drowzee
  51. Hypno
  52. Espeon-EX
  53. Skorupi
  54. Drapion
  55. Sigilyph
  56. Trubbish
  57. Garbodor
  58. Espurr (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  59. Meowstic (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  60. Honedge
  61. Doublade
  62. Aegislash
  63. Skrelp
  64. Phantump
  65. Trevenant
  66. Trevenant BREAK
  67. Sudowoodo
  68. Gible
  69. Gabite
  70. Garchomp
  71. Pancham
  72. Nuzleaf
  73. Shiftry
  74. Darkrai-EX
  75. Pangoro
  76. Scizor-EX
  77. M Scizor-EX
  78. Mawile (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  79. Ferroseed
  80. Ferrothorn
  81. Clefairy
  82. Clefable
  83. Togekiss-EX (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  84. Spritzee (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  85. Aromatisse (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  86. Dragalge
  87. Rattata
  88. Raticate
  89. Raticate BREAK
  90. Dunsparce (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  91. Stantler
  92. Ho-Oh-EX
  93. Glameow
  94. Purugly
  95. Furfrou (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  96. All Night Party
  97. Burst Balloon
  98. Delinquent
  99. Fighting Fury Belt
  100. Great Ball
  101. Gyarados Spirit Link
  102. Max Elixer
  103. Max Potion (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  104. Misty's Determination (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  105. Pokemon Catcher (Emboar-EX vs Togekiss-EX Deck Kit)
  106. Potion
  107. Professor Sycamore (Golduck BREAK + Palkia-EX Combo Deck)
  108. Psychic's Mind Reading
  109. Puzzle of Time
  110. Reverse Valley
  111. Scizor Spirit Link
  112. Tierno
  113. Splash Energy
  114. Gyarados-EX (FA)
  115. M Gyarados-EX (FA)
  116. Manaphy-EX (FA)
  117. Espeon-EX (FA)
  118. Darkrai-EX (FA)
  119. Scizor-EX (FA)
  120. M Scizor-EX (FA)
  121. Ho-Oh-EX (FA)
  122. Skyla (FA)
  123. Gyarados-EX (SR FA)
We have a list! No VS Seeker but Potion and Greatball... thanks TPCI.

Last edited:
Made some few edits, Frogadier's placement confirms where the Greninja line will be, and the amount of space dedicated to Water type Pokemon (a lot). Also, if the special water is going to be a thing at #80, were going to probably see at most, 1-2 stadiums, and 2-3 supporters to fit in between Fighting Spirit Belt and the special energies.

I just hope those supporters/stadiums are helpful for BREAK Pokemon.

So there's 5 spots in between Manaphy and Froakie, which pretty much indicates 5 Water type Pokemon from Unova. I could see Ducklett and Swanna as two of them, since they haven't had any new cards, since the end of the BW era, and then perhaps the Tympole line? Basculin, Alomomola or Keldeo or the Oshawott line could be the ones too. I don't think the Frillish line, the Panpour line or the Tirtouga line will be included, simply because we've either already had that line in a semi-recent set (I know Alomomola was in PhF too) or because they are fossils.

Super bump. I've been away for a while but I do hope this thread starts having more discussion as the set release date draws near.

We had Virizion in Ancient Origins, and we haven't had all the Fighting or Steel types for this set reveled quite yet, so maybe one of the other musketeer's will show up? Also, is it safe to assume Camerupt Break will be filling slot 12?

Also, is it safe to assume Camerupt Break will be filling slot 12?

Probably not if the "No Pokémon with Mega Evolutions get BREAK Pokémon" theory is true. It could also be any other Basic Fire-type after Camerupt in the dex, such as Torkoal, Heatmor, Heatran, or Victini.

Probably not if the "No Pokémon with Mega Evolutions get BREAK Pokémon" theory is true. It could also be any other Basic Fire-type after Camerupt in the dex, such as Torkoal, Heatmor, Heatran, or Victini.

Seems like Camerupt was skipped over though, considering he already has an EX, and most likely won't be getting a Mega. But yeah, I guess it could be literally any other fire type. A fire type Heatmor would be really cool.

Seems like Camerupt was skipped over though, considering he already has an EX, and most likely won't be getting a Mega. But yeah, I guess it could be literally any other fire type. A fire type Heatmor would be really cool.

Heatmor hasn't been anything but fire type in the TCG. There isn't any other type he would be considered for is there? I'm pretty sure Heatmor is just fire type in the videogames.

Cobalion or Terrakion seem like solid choices as does the obligatory Umbreon-EX to go with Espeon. We could get 1 more BREAK but I'm betting against it, mainly because the english set BREAKpoint is only going to have 5 BREAKS, and between the 3 we have listed here, Greninja, Trevenant, and Raticate along with Luxray BREAK and Golduck BREAK (assuming Palkia-EX is one of the 11 EX's included as well) we have everything covered. If they through in a 4th BREAK than Golduck will have to find a new potential home outside of BREAKpoint.

Heatmor hasn't been anything but fire type in the TCG. There isn't any other type he would be considered for is there? I'm pretty sure Heatmor is just fire type in the videogames.

Was thinking of Heatran... whooopssss. Yeah, Heatmor is pure fire type.

Yay set leaks! We almost have the entire set listed now.

Darkrai-EX through me and everyone else for a surprise.

Considering how reprint happy the devs have been, I was hoping for a reprint of Tool Scrapper or something similar. With Garbodor and all these insane tools they can't just rely on Xerosic after the next rotation. Tool Scrapper is preferred over Megaphone because Head Ringer is still going to be around another year.

So there's 5 spots in between Manaphy and Froakie, which pretty much indicates 5 Water type Pokemon from Unova. I could see Ducklett and Swanna as two of them, since they haven't had any new cards, since the end of the BW era, and then perhaps the Tympole line? Basculin, Alomomola or Keldeo or the Oshawott line could be the ones too. I don't think the Frillish line, the Panpour line or the Tirtouga line will be included, simply because we've either already had that line in a semi-recent set (I know Alomomola was in PhF too) or because they are fossils.
epic crow right here

Apologies for being absent for a while, here is the new updated list for BREAKpoint, lets start the predictions and discussion!

If Palkia EX actually makes it in here rather than in an overpriced box I'll be pretty happy. It looks like it would work well with Max Elixir and Manaphy anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Palkia EX actually makes it in here rather than in an overpriced box I'll be pretty happy. It looks like it would work well with Max Elixir and Manaphy anyways.

Palkia-EX is a 99.9% guarantee since Golduck BREAK was just confirmed. Incredible support for water-type Pokemon from this set.

I have a unconfirmed source from a PR email that states this set will contain 17 Trainer cards. With 22 currently listed in my set list there could potentially be 5 dropped from the list, they could potentially be cards that we have all been waiting for (Max Potion, VS Seeker reprint etc) or stuff that is pretty inconsequential (Potion, Great Ball and others).

So what do you think is staying, what could go? Maybe we will see trainers from the current promo list such as Energy Reset.

Who here is hoping for a Full Aqua Palkia-EX in this set? I sure am. It has to be done at some point, for completion's sake xD.

Back