• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format XY-On (M Rayquaza EX / Shaymin EX / Reshiram)

razoredgey523

Believe in the Shia that believes in you!
Doing a little more testing and keeping in mind LostRealm's changes here is the updated list.

Pokemon: 12
  • 3 M Raquaza EX (Dragon)
  • 3 Rayquaza EX
  • 4 Reshiram (ROS)
  • 2 Hydregion EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 N
  • 2 Corless
  • 2 Lysandre

• 4 Mega Turbo
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Trainer Mail
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Rayquaza Spirit Link
  • 3 Switch
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Energy Retrieval

• 2 Scorched Earth
  • 1 Shrine of Memories
Energy: 12
  • 4 Double Dragon Energy
  • 7 Fire Energy
  • 1 Lightning Energy

2 Hydregion EX is to get my set up a lot faster not worrying about cards being prized. 2/1 Earth/Shrine is to go through the deck to get my set up and play the shrine down to hit with Ray EX's move instead of the over kill and the pitch 2 energy on a non-EX knock out. 1 Electric Energy is to get around Ageislash EX. 1 N as the deck will be hitting for prizes as soon as possible and early game you want to get your Syacamores to net you as much as a plus as possible.

I am not going to worry about post rotation lists atm. The deck needs Corless and N to compete with the decks that set up faster because they play those cards.

Last edited:
I am building a similar deck, but I wouldn't worry much about getting your Shaymin's out of play. Once you Dragon Accent, you want to continue that. The free retreat and a switch can do this, and you can blaze again, not waiting for Shaymin to Sky Return. I would also add more Lysandre. You want to make those kills targeted kills.

+ 2 Switch / Rope

The other problem is you don't any Prof's Letter. You need energy in hand to Turboblaze.

The other problem I see is you only have room for 1 Shaymin In your play. Thinking (2 Ray,2Rayex,1Hydro ex)

Doing a little more testing and keeping in mind LostRealm's changes here is the updated list.

Pokemon: 12
  • 3 M Raquaza EX (Dragon)
  • 3 Rayquaza EX
  • 4 Reshiram (ROS)
  • 2 Hydregion EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 N
  • 2 Corless
  • 2 Lysandre

• 4 Mega Turbo
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Trainer Mail
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Rayquaza Spirit Link
  • 3 Switch
  • 1 Escape Rope
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Energy Retrieval

• 2 Scorched Earth
  • 1 Shrine of Memories
Energy: 12
  • 4 Double Dragon Energy
  • 7 Fire Energy
  • 1 Lightning Energy

2 Hydregion EX is to get my set up a lot faster not worrying about cards being prized. 2/1 Earth/Shrine is to go through the deck to get my set up and play the shrine down to hit with Ray EX's move instead of the over kill and the pitch 2 energy on a non-EX knock out. 1 Electric Energy is to get around Ageislash EX. 1 N as the deck will be hitting for prizes as soon as possible and early game you want to get your Syacamores to net you as much as a plus as possible.

I am not going to worry about post rotation lists atm. The deck needs Corless and N to compete with the decks that set up faster because they play those cards.

Last edited:
Could you please update the list in your original post with those changes? Thanks!

Back