BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.

blastoise91

Im a BBoy xD
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

lets trade today once i get home from school k for the umbreon if you forgot the trade.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/10/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Ok. I will have to get it cloned. Which one did you want? I will have to get it cloned and then traded to my Pearl. My Pearl FC is: 4512 0164 9297. What is yours?:) EDIT Update: Added a new Rule. Please DO NOT leave me hanging if we have to do a trade. Make sure you respond to your PM's If you can keep me updated then it does not apply. As long as that is happening and you give me a time when you can then the rule does not apply but if you say you are going to clone or trade or do both please keep me posted as I don't like to be left hanging with no response. Thanks.:) EDIT 2 This thread is maxed out so I can't update it anymore. I am working with the mods to get permission to make an additional one and I am planning to make a link to the new one. If I do get permission I will continue my list there and if it happens I will have a message for members not to post there but to keep posting here as usual. I am working a deal with the mods to keep both threads open too. ! will be for updating ONLY. (The new one) This one will be for member offers ONLY. If I am granted the space you guys will be posting here still but NOT in the new one. I will bump both when I update.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Major update. I have moved InuMimi's thread to post #2 now. I also updated with 6 more Distant Land Pokemon too. Now that my thread is not maxed I can rest for awhile XD.:)

MUCKSTER

Poor Pichu
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/19/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

If LV isn't getting to those trades for those Eved pokes I have Venusaur, Infernape, and Raichu done

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/19/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

MUCKSTER said:
If LV isn't getting to those trades for those Eved pokes I have Venusaur, Infernape, and Raichu done

Ok I have one small problem. I will have to get the Pokemon you want from me cloned onto my Pearl from my Diamod then I can trade for them there after they are cloned. Use my Pearl FC as that is where my EV'd Pokemon are going to be moved to eventually and same for Shiny Pokemon and 10th anniversary Pokemon. Right now I am catching Pokemon to prepare for the big move as I have about 150 Pokemon to move or so. I can do it after you choose 3 Pokemon and the clones are on my Pearl.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Update: Coming soon. I am getting the XD Crocanaw and when I get it I will want high offers because it has Hydro Cannon and is very hard to get from XD. Thanks Probably tomorrow.:) EDIT. I got the Totodile instead of the Crocanaw because I wanted the XD Starter anyway rather than the Crocanaw. I still want high offers because Magus' Child had to go though a lot to get it. Beating MT. Battle on Colosseum mode is not an easy task. Please no crappy offers. It beter be a Shiny legut and EV'D in 2 stats if you want the Totodile. I will not release it to ANYONE unless it is a shiny EV'D maxed in 2 stats Pokemon. It must be legit too. You can use AR to max out the stats but must be within Pokebeach limits when you do it. For example. I would want a Pokemon that is Shiy and legit and the 2 stats have to be as high as the number goes for the stat. Not the nature max but the stat maxed. They have to have 31 IV'S in 2 stats to do it. Another example is a Maxed Attack and SPEED Pokemon. They have to be the maxed numbers on Serebii. Also I got 4 other Distant land Pokemon too.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/25/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

BUMP.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 10/25/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

Update: All but about 3 or 4 Shiny Pokemon are on my Pearl now. All of my 10th anniversary Pokemon are on Pearl as well. I have about 70 Pokemon left to move now. I got most completed last night and this morining. Will probably take a few more days. Hopefully by Friday everything should be all moved.:) Update: I just got 9 more GCA Pokemon and more are coming tomorrow night.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

BUMP.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

UPDATE: All of my shiny Pokemon EV'd Pokemon 10th Anniversary Pokemon AND HG/SS Pokemon are now on my Pearl. My Diamond is for event Pokemon only now and the rest is for my Pearl and all is on my Pearl now.:)

shadowblade

Master Of The Shadows
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 11/02/09 See post #158 on how to post in this thread.

will you clone the 12th movie arceus for me?
ive got a 10th anniversary charizard, celebi, lugia and a few others?
will u take one of them for it?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Are they Shiny and EV'd in 2 stats and are they maxed in 2 stats? As high as they will go? Only high offers for the Arceus. Use my Pearl FC because they are 10th Anniversary Pokemon. I hope they have maxed stats and shiny and legit. Thanks.:)

InfernoBlaze

Is a cat

In game name: ASH
Diamond ID Code: I don't know what you mean
Friend Code:1032 7642 9045
Contact: PM me for battle or trade. I barely check my email.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

That is my thread info. That is not a form XD.:)

derik

giratina/darkrai are EPIC!!!

Hi xxashxx have you goten a tru arceus?

i can trade you the hgss lagendarys later today or this week depending on how my day goes...

NVM iam offering a calm TRU arceus

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

No not yet. I only have the Japanese one. Sounds good to me. I will be on Wi-Fi at 1 PM PST or after that tomorrow if that is fine with you.:)

derik

Hey XxashxX are you looking for the 10th mew from the hgss wifi event
i just got mine today

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Yeah. I don't have any HG/SS events except the Pikachu ones. I will be on Wi-Fi at 1 PM PST tomorrow. What do you want for it?:)

derik

iam still looking for a B DAY chimchare

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Sorry I don't have one yet. I have GCA's or DL's if you want those.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.