Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Xerneas will appear in 25th Anniversary Collection, which will become our Celebrations set in October.
Xerneas – Psychic – HP120
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Breath of Life: Search your deck for up to 3 basic Energy cards of different types and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like. Then, shuffle your deck.
[P][C][C] Aurora Horns: 100 damage.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2
Japan will also see M Rayquaza EX as one of its classic reprint promos. The card will be included in our set.

M-Rayquaza-EX-Celebrations-200x200.png

Continue reading...

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
An all time classic, the Emerald Break M Rayquaza EX. This card was hands down the best Mega EX in the game, comparable to how Mewtwo EX or Shaymin EX was the best regular EX in the game, depending on what format you were playing. Rayquaza and Shaymin together were so good that TPCI were forced to reprint XY Roaring Skies in 2017! I swear, you young scallywags are always so curious...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
My favorite EX card ever getting reprinted in this set makes me very happy. I'm sure a lot of people here don't care or, even, for some of you youngun's, weren't around when this card was hot and new, but I've got a whole two years worth of memories playing this deck. So it's amazing to see that I'll be able to collect yet another version of it, one last time.

Chrswrites

Aspiring Trainer
This feels like yesterday! So reprinting this cards also feels a bit too soon. But I love it though.

And Shaymin was so expensive at the time. Well, not compared to what you pay for populair cards these days!
Back in the day I could complete a set before the next one arrived. Now I’m like 9 sets behind. Still haven’t finished the SuMo era! 😭😭😭

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
When I first see Xerneas on the leaks, I always thought that the artwork was a shiny Xerneas. Good thing it's not.

Also, why Mega Ray? It should be Xerneas EX. Hey ho!