~Xdogking's Spritery~ Now with Trainer Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowcario1.png
shadowcario2.png

Take your pick :D

Mad this is my friends request, they are awesome. The first one is my personal favorite!

Once again, I am awestruck at your work and I will like to make 3 more orders!
Recolour
Pokemon: Reshiram
Colour: rainbow and white
Anything else: no

Pokeball
Pokemon: Ho-oh
Anything else?: no

Recolour
Pokemon:Garchomp
Colour: gold
Anything else?: no

Thank you! You Are AWESOME!

rainbowram.png
hoohball.png

Enjoy :3

I'm not entirely sure if you wanted Garchomp to be gold colored, or look like it's made out of gold.

Xdogking, these are brilliant! for garchomp, is it ok for it to be gold coloured? thanks! I love the reshiram!:D Um, can you please remove the beak on the ho-oh ball?

I'm not sure when I'll be able to take care of these orders, but don't worry I see them :3

I love your work
Recoloring Form
Pokemon: Arceus
Color: (Can be as specific as desired. A specific style, like Shadow or Invert, can go here) shadow
Anything Else?: (Anything else related to your request you would like) nope

Splice Form
Base Pokemon: your choice out of the two
Pokemon to Fuse: (The smaller amount, generally the better it turns out. 2 or 3 are the best) Hydreigon and Giratina-Origin
Color: (Which Pokemon's color should be used? Or, it could be a completely different color) the colors used by the Pokemon who's not the base (let's say you decide to go with Giratina for the base. Then I'd like it to have Hydreigon's colors.)
Anything Else?: (Especially important for choosing what body parts to splice)nope

Thanks.

Splice Form
Base Pokemon: Charizard
Pokemon to Fuse: venasaur, blastoise
Color: venasaur
Anything Else?: two variations would be nice

Keep up the epic work!! :D

Sorry for the wait, thanks for the kind words all :3

For mpain -

hoohball-1.png
goldchomp.png

For ZSL -

bwgzorua.png

There are a lot of ways I could have made that, so if you want me to change the way the colors are tell me.

For SA -

giratinadrei.png
shadowarceus.png

lol I get it Shadow Arceus :p
The splice is kind of lulzy to me

@ Tybike

I'm not quite sure I can do that. Splices are my weak point and They all have completely different body types. If you tell me specifically which body parts to merge I try that for you though.

Aaaand.... Just for fun, I dug up some of my sprites from 3 or 4 years ago. I must admit, I've come pretty far.

Oo2.jpg
Oo.jpg
Shaypadash.jpg
Egg4.jpg

Splice Form
Base Pokemon: your choice out of the two
Pokemon to Fuse: (The smaller amount, generally the better it turns out. 2 or 3 are the best) Charizard and Reshiram
Color: (Which Pokemon's color should be used? Or, it could be a completely different color) the colors of both
Anything Else?: (Especially important for choosing what body parts to splice)nope
Thanks. I'm surprised that splicing is your weak point, you're the best splicing shop owner currently, IMO. I've got a truck-load of splice ideas floating around.

charam.png

Shadow Arceus said:
Thanks. I'm surprised that splicing is your weak point, you're the best splicing shop owner currently, IMO. I've got a truck-load of splice ideas floating around.

Thank you :3. But honestly, I think as far as spriting goes I'm worst at splices. I never seem to know where to combine things, the only one I feel I have ever gotten perfect is the Dialga/Stantler in the OP, that's one of my favorite sprites.

If you have more ideas, I'd be happy to do any of them.

New banner by Zade, isn't it spiffy?

If there's any kind of sprite that's not on the OP, feel free to ask me about it and I could most likely add it.

^Lol at extra/missing arm. I rather like the Slowbro/Lickitung splice, myself.

Base Pokemon: your choice
Pokemon to Fuse: (The smaller amount, generally the better it turns out. 2 or 3 are the best) Cobalion and Lucario
Color: (Which Pokemon's color should be used? Or, it could be a completely different color) your choice
Anything Else?: (Especially important for choosing what body parts to splice) nope
Thanks.

I'll get on that when I can.

Lol I just noticed I only removed 1 of the arms >.> I'll change that XD

Me gusta
Base Pokemon: your choice
Pokemon to Fuse: (The smaller amount, generally the better it turns out. 2 or 3 are the best) Gallade and Medicham
Color: (Which Pokemon's color should be used? Or, it could be a completely different color) the color of the Pokemon who's not the base
Anything Else?: (Especially important for choosing what body parts to splice) nope
danke

Base Pokemon: charizard
Pokemon to Fuse:hydreigon, blaziken
Color: (Which Pokemon's color should be used? Or, it could be a completely different color)red, purple, blue
Anything Else?:no

Egg/Ball Form
Egg or Pokeball:egg
Pokemon:empoleon
Anything Else?:no

I'll work on those when I have time.

If this does get deleted, I'll always take requests on the thread or whatever's replacing this.

<\3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back