Wi-Fi Trades xDkoYx's Trading Centre - {Perfect 5iv HA Unova Starters!!}

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D
RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - FILL MY DEX - UPDATED WITH 5iv POKEMON

Prince Dedenne said:
Hello again xDkoYx! :)
Would you be interested in trading your friend safari shiny Magmar for my shiny Forretress? (Forretress: Friend safari, female, Adamant, and it has 31 IV's in Atk & Defense!)
Ooo! As good as that sounds I absoutly hate shiny fortress :( it really doesn't appeal to me. Sorry Dedenne!

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

xDkoYx said:
Prince Dedenne said:
Hello again xDkoYx! :)
Would you be interested in trading your friend safari shiny Magmar for my shiny Forretress? (Forretress: Friend safari, female, Adamant, and it has 31 IV's in Atk & Defense!)
Ooo! As good as that sounds I absoutly hate shiny fortress :( it really doesn't appeal to me. Sorry Dedenne!

'Tis all good! Thanks for the reply! :)
One more trade offer... :p
Would you be interested in trading your shiny Sliggoo for a shiny Gabite? (friend safari, careful female, sand veil, with 31IV's in HP & SpDef)

xDkoYx

Prince Dedenne said:
xDkoYx said:

'Tis all good! Thanks for the reply! :)
One more trade offer... :p
Would you be interested in trading your shiny Sliggoo for a shiny Gabite? (friend safari, careful female, sand veil, with 31IV's in HP & SpDef)

I defiantly would do that trade if I didn't have a 5iv shiny Garchomp :( sorry once again!

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Turned down twice in one night. :p
It's all good. Again, thanks for the polite replies, and if you ever want them, they're on the table. :)

Super__Sonic

RANCH!

xDkoYx said:
Super__Sonic said:
I know I still have to trade you for the Turtwig, but by chance do you have a Yamask with a Speed IV of 0?

Mmm. Indeed I do! But as it was a gift from my friend Akwila I would not like to do steal his buisness :)

I don't see how it would be stealing business, but I guess you have your reasons. Any chance I can trade for it? Any at all? I could clone it if you would rather not trade it away. Maybe for a Maison item perhaps?

xDkoYx

Super__Sonic said:
xDkoYx said:
Mmm. Indeed I do! But as it was a gift from my friend Akwila I would not like to do steal his buisness :)

I don't see how it would be stealing business, but I guess you have your reasons. Any chance I can trade for it? Any at all? I could clone it if you would rather not trade it away. Maybe for a Maison item perhaps?

If you'd like could you trade it for an Assult Vest? If you thinks that's too much I'll throw in another pokemon of your choosing :)

Shining Goodra said:
CML for a assault vest?

Could I get your list please? I can't find it 0.0

Super__Sonic

RANCH!

Couldya throw in a Anorith? Then I see that as okay.

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

Would you trade me a damp piplup an ion fist chimchar anda shell armour turtwig for
a shiny mareep a shiny psyuck and a shiny rayquaza

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Hello again xDkoYx, I have yet another trade offer for you! :p
I just caught myself a second shiny Electabuzz in the friend safari!
(Male, Static, Sassy, & 31IV's in Def & SpAtk)
Would you be interested in trading your friend safari shiny Magmar for it?

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Sorry, I added my trade list to my sig. It needs to be updated big time but hopefully something catches your eye. :p

xDkoYx

pikadino said:
Would you trade me a damp piplup an ion fist chimchar anda shell armour turtwig for
a shiny mareep a shiny psyuck and a shiny rayquaza

Ahh yes! But I don't really need the shiny Raquaza. I'll just do it for shiny mareep and psyduck :) unless you have another shiny you don't need :)

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

I have an azurill. i also need a damp mudkip if you can spare one. ill be on most of the night from here on out my FC is 3625-9297-7179 IGN is icarus. just send me a trade request whenever you are ready

xDkoYx

Prince Dedenne said:
Hello again xDkoYx, I have yet another trade offer for you! :p
I just caught myself a second shiny Electabuzz in the friend safari!
(Male, Static, Sassy, & 31IV's in Def & SpAtk)
Would you be interested in trading your friend safari shiny Magmar for it?

Wow! You've been doing some shiny hunting! I don't really need a shiny Electabuzz right now :p I don't really like the colour scheme as much as I like Magmars. So I'm gonna have to pass. Again. :p sorry man! Also amazing battle! Gg!

pikadino said:
I have an azurill. i also need a damp mudkip if you can spare one. ill be on most of the night from here on out my FC is 3625-9297-7179 IGN is icarus. just send me a trade request whenever you are ready

Will you do HA Turtwig, HA Mudkip, HA Chimchar and HA Piplup for Shiny Mareep, Shiny Psyduck and Shiny Azurill?

Edit: added and nearly ready to trade :)

xDkoYx

Shining Goodra said:
Sorry, I added my trade list to my sig. It needs to be updated big time but hopefully something catches your eye. :p

Would a 5iv fetching be alright?

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

xDkoYx said:
Wow! You've been doing some shiny hunting! I don't really need a shiny Electabuzz right now :p I don't really like the colour scheme as much as I like Magmars. So I'm gonna have to pass. Again. :p sorry man! Also amazing battle! Gg!

Don't you just love my luck, catching the same shinies over and over! :p
Once again, I understand. I'll get you to trade with me one day! :p
And great battle back at you! Take care.

xDkoYx

RE: xDkoYx's Trading Centre - WIN A CRESSELIA OR RAIKOU

Reggie McGigas said:
Intrested in Meloetta, Manaphy, and Jirachi, CML

Sorry man! I didn't really see anything. Do you have anymore shinyies?