Ruling xatu

Typhlosion King

"he hates you, but you're his amigo."
if the defending pokemon is poisoned, and i am poisoned too, can i use xatu to get rid of my poison ond put it on the defending pokemon, even though they are already effected by the same special condition?

Blue Thunder

so long!
Yes, because you would just get rid of the Old Poison for the New Poison (Which was originally yours.) and you can use its Poke-Power while its under a Special Condition.

cappuccino

Aspiring Trainer
You can use your pokepower to heal your poison. But as the rulebook said you replace your opponent's poison for the one you already have so you don't doubly poison your opponent. But the thing I'm not sure about is when you are affected by Crobat HL's triple poison. So when you psychic shift it, would it be a fresh new '1 damage counter between turns' poison or the same triple poison?

Chairman Kaga

ALLEZ CUISINE
The new poison replaces the old one. Any effects that change the damage are removed in the process.

The additional damage is a separate effect. Psychic Shift can't move it, and it's tied to the Poison, so if the Poison is removed or replaced, the additional damage effect evaporates.