• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Xatu Sableye Garbodor

Kingta

Aspiring Trainer
1 Garbodor (GRI 51)
3 Natu (ROS 28)
3 Trubbish (NVI 48)
2 Sableye (DEX 62)
2 Garbodor (BKP 57)
2 Shaymin-EX (ROS 106)
1 Tapu Lele (SMP 45)
2 Tapu Lele-GX (GRI 137)
3 Xatu (ROS 29)

4 Blend Energy GRPD (DRX 117)
2 Rainbow Energy (SM 137)

1 Wally (ROS 107)
4 Puzzle of Time (BKP 109)
1 Energy Loto (GRI 122)
3 Red Card (GEN 71)
4 Ultra Ball (PLF 122)
1 Guzma (BUS 143)
1 Team Skull Grunt (SM 133)
1 Team Rocket's Handiwork (FCO 124)
2 Peeking Red Card (CIN 97)
2 N (NVI 101)
1 Delinquent (BKP 98)
1 Life Dew (PLF 107)
4 VS Seeker (ROS 110)
3 Float Stone (BKT 137)
1 Ghetsis (PLF 115)
2 Dimension Valley (PHF 93)
3 Professor Sycamore (STS 114)

This is a deck archetype version of Sableye Garbodor, but with a very useful piece to control the opponent, with Xatu, we can place the card that the opponent will draw, if we use cards that look at his hand, like Ghetchis or Peeking Red Card will make us know which card to put on top.

biffthepotato

It's Wednesday M'dudes
Hi. I don’t know much about Sableye Garb, but I think that you should take out these things to add Some Enhanced hammers because sinse they are reusable with sableye, and can lock your opponent out of the game if they are playing Zoroark GX, Night March, Vespiquen, etc.

-1 Tapu Lele (non GX)
-1 Wally (I don’t find this very good in this deck)

+2 Enhanced Hammers

I also think that you should add a special charge so you don’t run out of energy, because you only play 6. I think that special charge is really good because you can consistently recycle life dew, and energy (in the form of special charge) so you can have the things you need to win the game. Here’s what you should take out:

-1 red card (you can get your other 2 back with Sableye and puzzles)

+1 Special Charge (as mentioned above, your Sableye are probably going to get KO’d almost every turn, so it’s good to get back energy)

I think that this is a really cool concept that could lock your opponent out of energy, and supporters for the whole game with red cards, Peeping red cards, Enhanced Hammers, and Xatu. Hope I helped!

- Biff the Potato.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Biff is correct in the changes he suggested.
You should also drop a 1-1 Xatu line for 2 more Sableye. The deck does not work without 4, and 2-2 Xatu is something can can always be retrieved with Puzzles, which you kinda need Sableye to get.
You should also be playing at least 2 Flare Grunt. The deck is just bad without them. Without Energy discard, how can you win? All of your opponent's prizes can be taken quickly if you do nothing to counter it.

Just a thought, but since you're playing Rainbow Energy, have you considered Tapu Fini GX? Even with Energy Discard, sometimes your opponent can set a Pokemon up. Fini just blows it right back into the deck.