X-men "The Last Stand"

how did you like the movie

• Total voters

Mind Reader

Aspiring Trainer
Has anyone seen it? I just got home from the cinema, and i loved it! What do you guys think about this film?

This movie must get at least one Oscar!

It's not out where I live until tomorrow, but I think it's going to be awesome.

Oh yeah, when you go see X-Men: The Last Stand do not leave until all of the credits are over because there is supposed to be a significant seen after the credits.

I just saw the movie today and it was spectacular. The best out of the 3. It's going to make a huge amount of money. Oh yeah, Beast kicks major butt.

i'm going to see it on wednesday, I hope it's nice, I'll tel lyou what i think about it then

bye

RE:  X-men "The Last Stand"

PKM4 said:
It's not out where I live until tomorrow, but I think it's going to be awesome.

Oh yeah, when you go see X-Men: The Last Stand do not leave until all of the credits are over because there is supposed to be a significant seen after the credits.
At the end of the Credits were Professor Xavier goes into.....
that was weird and cool.
I saw it yesterday and it should be Rated R but it wouldn't bring in enough ratings.

i saw it today, nice movie. maybe a little too american but not bad.weird ending :)

beast was awsome:d

I'm going to see it soon (like in 20 minutes :p)
I hope it's good.
EDIT: went there, what's up with all the killing, and there are only 3 real X-men left... OOPS, am I telling too much, well, great movie, like zwelgbelg said, a bit too american, but yeah, I loved how they did the bridge-thing.

RE: X-men "The Last Stand"

Second best movie in this summer after Mission Impossible 3 but better than The Davinci Code.

if your reading this there will be SPOILERS!!!

i must say...
disapointing..
1. halle berry asked for more, but that just made the movie worse (that is why greed is bad!)
2. angel is suppose to be more influential than just another kid from the block! trust me fans will cheer seeing him fly helping the x-men
3. there's not enough mutants. where's nightcrawler, spike, and other mutants?? avalanche, gambit
4. juggernaut is suppose too be bigger (okay that is okay cos it's hard too find big men like juggernaut)

and many more...

RE:  X-men "The Last Stand"

in-the-ra said:
i must say...
disapointing..
1. halle berry asked for more, but that just made the movie worse (that is why greed is bad!)
2. angel is suppose to be more influential than just another kid from the block! trust me fans will cheer seeing him fly helping the x-men
3. there's not enough mutants. where's nightcrawler, spike, and other mutants?? avalanche, gambit
4. juggernaut is suppose too be bigger (okay that is okay cos it's hard too find big men like juggernaut)

and many more...

Finally someone who knows the x-men well enough to see how horrible that thing (^&@$%&*$^&@^$*^%* movie) was I don't care about the actors I care about the charters and story.
1. juggernaut was way to stupid, I don't care that he was a homo-superior in the movie because he was an superior in ultimate x-men comic's but there he played mind game's with Scott also he is his own bad guy not just a flunkey.
2. Phoenix is an alien god not a subconscious personality.
3. There's no way I would believe jean would kill Scott because in most of the comic ark's and the TV show they get married.
4. There are still so many villains. (Here’s a link to the entire marvel villain’s http://marvel.com/universe/Category:Villains) (Educate your selves)

Back