X GAMES!! ROUND 2!! DIFFERENT COMPETITION, DIFFERENT X'S!!

Seth1789110

All right, so after the success of my last X games competition(and Luxray GL), I have decided to proceed onto Round 2!! This is a different competition! Less questions, but more situational! Lets go!

These are the upcoming questions, but first, lets give some recognition to our Round One winners! Luxray came in with a smashing 3 wins, winning Trophies 1, 3, and 4! Giratina claimed #2, and Garchomp C snagged #5!! The questions! Here we go!!

Trophy #1: Which level X, when fully charged and at full HP can survive against a full blown lock! This lock includes Bodies, Powers, Trainers, bench control, AND Stadiums!

Trophy #2: Which X can survive a swarm deck the longest, like Beedrill, Kingdra, and the occasional Gengar even?

Trophy #3: Which level X benefits THE MOST from energy excelling, like Weavile, Leafeon, and the new Sandslash even!

And finally, Trophy #4: Which level X, when fully charged, and has not been touched by anything has the best chance of taking on a fully charged, totally healed Luxray GL? Think about this one, I do not mean JUST damage. Count resistance, speed, hp, all of it.

So, our contestants! Some have been excluded, namely our champions last time!

Torterra X (0)(0)(1)(1)
Infernape X
Empoleon X
Magmortar X
Electivire X
Lucario X
Gardevoir X
Honchkrow X
Darkrai X
Dialga X
Palkia X
Cresselia X
Garchomp X
Glaceon X (0)(0)(2)(0)
Leafeon X (0)(1)(2)(0)
Porygon-ZX
Azelf X
Mesprit X
Uxie X
Magnezone X (4)(0)(0)(0)
Mewtwo X
Rhyperior X (1)(1)(0)(4)
Heatran X
Regigigas X (1)(1)(1)(0)
Raichu X
Duskenoir X
Machamp X (0)(2)(0)(0)
Dialga GX (2)(0)(0)(0)
Palkia GX (0)(1)(0)(0)
Drapion X
Shaymin (sky) X (0)(0)(1)(0)
Shaymin (land) X
Giratina X
Alakazam E4X
Gardevoir E4X
Infernape E4X (1)(0)(0)(0)
Floatzel GLX
Mismagmius GLX
Snorlax X
Flygon X (0)(3)(0)(4)
Hippowdon X
Absol GX
Rayquaza CX
Blaziken FBX
Electivire FBX (0)(0)(1)(0)
Charizard GX (0)(0)(1)(0)
Staraptor FBX

Currently in the lead:
#1: Magnezone
#2: Flygon
#3: Glaceon
#4: Flygon

Note: When we reach 50 posts, round 2 ends! Also, please refrain from discussion in here, to keep post count lower, for more voting. Cause it is really annoying Lolmonster when you do that. Thanks again, AND LET ROUND 2 BEGIN!!

Trophy #1: Tough one. I'll say Magnezone.

Trophy #2: Leafeon. When Unown G'd with the RR Leafeon as well as Espeon, it is a big, fat tanker. Takes a while to set up, but that doesn't matter in this question.

Trophy #3: Glaceon. 70 damage, Power Lock and a possible 20 spread to all is fantastic on one little card. Metal is slowly returning to the shadows, as Dialga G is seeing less play. InB4 Biased Bippa...

Trophy #4: lol question. Flygon. 150 to Luxray instantly kills it, and it also has resistance to Luxray.

Trophy #1: Which level X, when fully charged and at full HP can survive against a full blown lock! This lock includes Bodies, Powers, Trainers, bench control, AND Stadiums! Zone

Trophy #2: Which X can survive a swarm deck the longest, like Beedrill, Kingdra, and the occasional Gengar even? PGX

Trophy #3: Which level X benefits THE MOST from energy excelling, like Weavile, Leafeon, and the new Sandslash even!Leafeon Lv.X

And finally, Trophy #4: Which level X, when fully charged, and has not been touched by anything has the best chance of taking on a fully charged, totally healed Luxray GL? Think about this one, I do not mean JUST damage. Count resistance, speed, hp, all of it. Flygon. Resistance, killer attacker, body, and high HP

Trophy #1: Dialga G. It can counter lock, and only misses energy Gain a tad. No other lock really affects it.

Trophy #2: Machamp Lv.X. Guard it and hit away with Strong Willed. Survives ALL swarms, 50% of the time.

Trophy #3: Yeah, i'll bite. Glaceon Lv.X is a pretty good candid.

Trophy #4: Rhyperior Lv.X. 0 energy OHKO for the win. Sporting 170 HP and Ressitance, Luxray barely 3HKO's with Trash Bolt.

Trophy #1: Which level X, when fully charged and at full HP can survive against a full blown lock! This lock includes Bodies, Powers, Trainers, bench control, AND Stadiums! Magnezone.

Trophy #2: Which X can survive a swarm deck the longest, like Beedrill, Kingdra, and the occasional Gengar even?
Machamp

Trophy #3: Which level X benefits THE MOST from energy excelling, like Weavile, Leafeon, and the new Sandslash even!

Shaymin(Sky)
And finally, Trophy #4: Which level X, when fully charged, and has not been touched by anything has the best chance of taking on a fully charged, totally healed Luxray GL? Think about this one, I do not mean JUST damage. Count resistance, speed, hp, all of it.
Flygon.

^His number three what Shaymin (Sky).

Trophy #1: Which level X, when fully charged and at full HP can survive against a full blown lock! This lock includes Bodies, Powers, Trainers, bench control, AND Stadiums!
Lol guys, Magnzeone? It needs Powers to run. Well the obvious choice is going to be Dialga G (although there isn't one that truly stands out), the SP engine lets it setup without much but Trainers, which hopefully won't be locked too early. It only needs energy to attack and can slow down the lock with its own lock. Dialga G.

Flygon based on stall. It can discard some of their key cards and make all their attackers useless.

Regigigas, it wouldn't be played without energy acceleration, however, the technical answer is Leafeon as with each energy the effects get better and better. So Leafeon.

Lol, a lot can take on a Luxray GL. It's only the power that can be good. And technically it's either Magnezone or Rhyperior; not being touched by "anything" is probably Magnezone. If the only focus is on Luxray, then it's Rhyperior.

Ok, so I phrased question 4 wrong. I meant like it was just played down fresh from the hand, completely damage free. I am taking Rhyperior as your option though. And sorry Lolmonster, I didnt see it. I edited it in. Thanks to both of you!

Trophy #1: Magnezone LV.X EASILY.

Trophy #2: Flygon LV.X. Sniping abilities and high HP FTW.

Trophy #3: Leafeon LV.X. It's Power PWNS when charged up, and with Sceppy GE, you win. :]

Trophy #4: Flygon LV.X Sniping abilities for 150 damage on the Luxray means good bye.

Oh boy. To let you know in advance, I didn't fully understand the questions, so I did the best I could.

Rhyperior Lv.X. It's massive HP lets it take a lot of hits and it can deal very good damage, even if you're locked.

Rhyperior Lv.X. Its HP gives it the ability to take a lot of hits(not as much in Speedrill, though) and deal decent damage in return.

Believe it or not, I'd have to say Charizard G Lv.X. When you charge it, you can deal massive damage. And you might not even have to discard those energies. I didn't choose Leafeon Lv.X simply because it could take a while to get all those energies, even with its Poke-Power and Sceptile GE.

Trophy #4: Which level X, when fully charged, and has not been touched by anything has the best chance of taking on a fully charged, totally healed Luxray GL? Think about this one, I do not mean JUST damage. Count resistance, speed, hp, all of it.
I'd have to say, once again, Rhyperior Lv.X. Tons of HP. A [L] resistance. With Luxray's weakness, a possible 500 for no energy.

Please don't post to say thanks every time someone votes. Once or twice is fine, but not every time someone posts. Thank you.

But it's the only way he can get to 50 posts

Anyway, is there anything I could help with? Such as tallying votes when you're not around?

Ok SR. And shut up Pokefan! Yeah, you can help by doing the tally votes. Just idk post with the numbers like this:

Rhyperior (1)(0)(0)(0)

So like if someone answered question 4 with Rhyperior, you would do this:

(1)(0)(0)(1)

And so on. Understand?

Gotcha. But since that would clog up and stretch the page, should I PM you the changes?

Back