Finished WWXV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day/Night 6

Nobody voted for a townie. Raichu is an indie and Bippa is possibly a wolf lol.

Anybody EXCEPT DNA, or "anybody, except DNA is fine?"

RE: Day/Night 6

Lol it's like 10:00 PM EST now and DV hasn't updated... :p

Reason: he's a indie, probably.

Day/Night 7

Apparently Bippa got roleblocked? Odd, but at least RaichuGirl didn't kill anyone.

I'm thinking it's Kecleon or somebody else, if they role reveal.

And as for the Viper... yeah, we've got to lynch her tonight. But the chances are dim, as Bippa is probably gonna get lynched. welpwelpwelpwelpwelp

RE: Day/Night 7

I could just roleblock Kecleon... but... Raichu would kill Bippa and win (bippa is dororo remember), if Viper survives.

At least I can... hold on, I don't even know if Raichu's ability (the one that kills whom second-targeted her) applies to only wolves, or to everybody. So I can roleblock her, but with the slight risk factor that she'll kill me. Rogue is safe, as he didn't try to kill RG last night.

Tonight we kill Viper if the lynch doesn't work.

EDIT: Yikes, they're gonna know I was Angol Mois. So that's what happened when I roleblocked somebody. Grr, I can't roleblock anyone now at this point, unless you guys want me to be lynched, which I know I am not gonna do for the sake of the team. So many things we can't do...

Bippa, chances are you are dying today. I think we should allow raichugirl to kill someone tonight because luckyfire and I are not very suspicious. If they tell raichugirl to target us, we kill her, if not, we let it slide. Little do they know that if they use this strategy, they let us know when to roleblock her or not.

RogueChomp said:
Bippa, chances are you are dying today. I think we should allow raichugirl to kill someone tonight because luckyfire and I are not very suspicious. If they tell raichugirl to target us, we kill her, if not, we let it slide. Little do they know that if they use this strategy, they let us know when to roleblock her or not.
No. Just kill her tonight regardless.

Congrats, thanks a lot for revealing my roleblocking ability, Bippa. :<

They're definitely gonna kill me now. I'm as good as dead. At least I made it this long. now only if I'd lasted until night eleven

Welp, now I'm screwed. Bippa, pleaase stay alive. We just have to hope Raichu isn't still onto you, but I think she is. So that leaves me.
The most inexperienced wolf. WONDERFUL XD

And here I thought I made the wolf group horribly overpowered. The town is actually smart this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back