Finished WWXV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day/Night 1

For the lynch, it's going to be either a no-lynch or we lynch somebody (who isn't a wolf) when they slip up.
You guys, we need to act like we know nothing about the wolves (meaning us). Be creative.

But for night one... let's just watch and wait.

Great start to the game with Alex seeing the Wolf forum, lol. I'm sure some other people may have saw it as well, but might not be as honest about it. Ah well. Let's discuss what abilities we'll be using on Night 1. I can't use any of my abilities due to the fact that the require someone to vote or be suspicious of me. However, Gistica and RougeChomp have a few abilities to choose from, and Flygon/LF should use their Kero Ball and Armageddon abilities every night.

^The only problem is that we need to discuss on who to use them on. Let's wait until Night One begins, then choose who to use our abilities on, and who to kill. RogueChomp, your role can kill somebody other than the main kill, right?

So you kill people every night? Isn't Flygon supposed to be the captain? The leader has to PM to Dark Void who to kill, not you. That means it's your choice, just that you can discuss with us on who to kill. As a bonus, we kill two people every night. :)

Yes, RougeChomp is the only one with the kill ability. As I said, we should discuss who to target with our abilities now, instead of just wasting time by waiting until night.

Alright. I'm thinking we might want to go for DNA or other indies. Or try to gather information from the main thread's posts. I'm a roleblocker, then I need to find who's the most likely to be a seer or priest. ShadowLugia's primary ability is a voteblocker, he can prevent someone from voting; so he'd have to search for somebody with double vote impact. Flygon's ability, Kero Ball, can either have a negative or positive effect on a person, so he'd have to be careful to choose who-who, or s/he could end up finding out the whole team. As for Gistica's role... each of his inventions can help the wolf team a lot, but they're only used once per game.

Animal Aminalyzer Gun (or whatever) is pretty good we just have to know who to give it to. The inventions will help us a lot. We just have to not get him killed.

Animal Animalizer Gun is very good. Now we just have to find someone who'd be a great wolf frog.

...but what should we do if he turns it down? That'd be a invention wasted; no, better yet we give it to a suspected indie. He'll have to accept it because everyone wants to vote off indies.

Gistica is what will lead us to victory IMO. We get an extra vote when someone of us dies but it will be probable that he/she won't be lynch that day (as they know the one revived was a wolf). There is something good with ShadowLugia's abilities. If I get lynch I will revive (if someone didn't kill me before) making it 2 days to work on.

Gistica proposed going after PMJ this night. 3 of us already voted for No Lynch on the main thread. I could get PMJ with my ability instead and kill someone else.

So who do we kill? It's basically a turbo-no-lynch day. We have eight (real-life) days, but I think that'd be over soon. We have plenty of time, and I want to take advantage of that.

Is Teal in the game? You all saw in the last spin-off that he was a extremely fast lead. He could be dangerous; we need to kill him sooner or later.
EDIT: Or we could kill Equinox so that everybody will accuse TDL of killing him. The townspeople'll believe anything. :p

Here's the list of people I think we should kill:
Equinox (Accused TDL of being a wolf; we could set the blame on TDL)
PMJ (Bodyguard for somebody; will kill somebody who killed his master)
Teal (A fast lead; needs to go)

I believe we should try to eliminate the more veteran players that haven't drawn any suspicion to themselves yet. Teal, DNA, dmaster, and Glace would be decent choices for actual kills. Also, we need candidates for:

Kero Ball (Flygon's Ability)
Armageddon 1/1,000,000 (LF's Ability)
Any of Gistica's Abilities/Inventions

And be careful with the no lynch bandwagon votes guys, that can get you lynched pretty quickly. In my opinion, wolves shouldn't be too talkative in the thread, since people tend to ignore or forget about players who don't post all of the time. I'm not saying to quit posting altogether, I just think observing would be our best shot early game. It's worked for me in the past.

We have an extremely good combo if you guys haven't noticed. I can use my copy abilities invention (I can hear you now) on Rogue's kill anyone ability. Any 2 people in one night, extremely powerful. Discuss

ShadowLugia said:
And be careful with the no lynch bandwagon votes guys, that can get you lynched pretty quickly. In my opinion, wolves shouldn't be too talkative in the thread, since people tend to ignore or forget about players who don't post all of the time. I'm not saying to quit posting altogether, I just think observing would be our best shot early game. It's worked for me in the past.
Agreed. We needn't talk too much, but we could draw suspicion if we just post for lynches. Ouch.

Okay, I'll try to draw up a list of people to use abilities on:
Kero Ball (Flygon's): DNA, dmaster, PMJ
Armageddon 1/1,000,000 (mine): Teal, Glace, Roari
Gistica's inventions: <- let's not worry about this, we don't wanna waste his inventions

I dunno, it's not much, but it's the best I could come up with.

Also, Gistica, I'm not sure if we want to do this. Let's just observe as SL suggested.

Two kills in one night is very interesting. Perhaps we should wait for someone to reveal if they have an important role, instead of just taking a shot in the dark. A 2-for-1 is not something we should waste.

Also, I'm thinking about Kero Ball a bit more. Remember, the effect can be positive as well, and we might want to reconsider giving someone a power-up night one. Thoughts? We have plenty of time to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back