Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMysterious

Jigglypuff Master
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

I trust Yoshi on that. Pressure time.

Vote: cornbread

The more pressure, the better.

@PorygonX: That's correct. I play on many different sites and none have this type of meta.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Please don't modkill yourself off, Lucky Fire. >__<

sillykyle

boop

alex said:
Yeah, we got the Indie/Wolf on our team so Raichu is almost certainly innocent. Corn bread might take a while to respond, so if he doesn't respond before the deadline we should just lynch him.

Don't start ruling people out just because of that. There are most likely five teams, and I would assume at least four wolves. Those four plus two indies means more than one scum on at least one team.

Mokoko

Yes, I actually am alive.

Crap, totally forgot this was here -_-.... and I have a bunch of finals coming up sooo im not gonna be very active... but Ill still be reading :]

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer

Teal said:
Please don't modkill yourself off, Lucky Fire. >__<

...What have I done to get myself modkilled now?

But eh, I'm gonna bandwagon with the 'seer'.
Vote: corn brea- wait, why am I voting off my own teammates x(

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Wait.

Even if corn bread is an indie, he is a good guy. I know his character.
So you better leave corn alone. ;P

PMysterious

Jigglypuff Master

Teal said:
Wait.

So, who is he in character form? Explain.

alex

Miss the game

Alright random accusation time leggo:

HL, is there a reason you seem to be playing differently than usual? You haven't made a single accusation or called anyone out on anything. That isn't like you.

...and yeah. There are barely any people who have posted who aren't already confirmed or have claimed a role, lol (Sillykyle, Nengeni, Puff, TheYoshi, Porygon-X and HL if anyone is wondering). HL just seemed to stand out for me the most. Someone else go look at these other people's post and see if you think they seem scummy.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

PMysterious said:
Teal said:
Wait.

So, who is he in character form? Explain.
I don't see why I would need to spoil that right now. If you trust me, then just believe it.

sillykyle

boop

alex said:

HL, is there a reason you seem to be playing differently than usual? You haven't made a single accusation or called anyone out on anything. That isn't like you.

...and yeah. There are barely any people who have posted who aren't already confirmed or have claimed a role, lol (Sillykyle, Nengeni, Puff, TheYoshi, Porygon-X and HL if anyone is wondering). HL just seemed to stand out for me the most. Someone else go look at these other people's post and see if you think they seem scummy.

TheYoshi claimed seer, and Puff is dead. :p

alex

Miss the game

sillykyle said:
alex said:

TheYoshi claimed seer, and Puff is dead. :p

I blame sleep deprivation :p.

Also, I missed Mokoko.

The Yoshi

Wumbo

alex said:

No offense, but the big WW game has everyone's attention right now, especially HL's.

And sure, you can say that corn bread is good, but what evidence do you have? And how do you know his character, Teal? I want to hear from corn first.

alex

Miss the game

I was mostly looking at all the posts before the WW started, because I new a lot of people stopped doing this one when that started.

To be honest, I'm hardly trying this game. I've never sent in my role PM, and I haven't really talked to my team as much as I should have. Believe me, if I was trying as hard as I could, I would've had this game in the bag a long time ago.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

The Yoshi said:
And how do you know his character, Teal?
HMMM, how on earth could I???? o__o?!!!???!!??

alex

Miss the game

Corn bread is on his team, he must have revealed his role to his team.

The Yoshi

Wumbo

The only way Teal would know his character and role is if corn bread sent it to him. So now I'm assuming you're protecting him because he is good for your individual team.

alex

Miss the game

I could see that, they have 5 alive people on that team, they wouldn't have to wait that long to live.

Trying to only help your team? Do you not care about the townie win condition? Man, that's selfish.

Vote: cornbread

An indie's an indie, he needs to be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.