Finished WWXIV-3 Wolves & Geniuses win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV- 3 Anime Mayhem (Spinoff)

That's not true. There is loads to go off.

There are probably four teams and one indie. It's possible there is one wolf on every team, or there could be one team with two wolves and one with none.
It's pretty safe to assume that there is not a 3 wolves/1 townie team as that would be kinda weird, and if all wolves are one one team we townies have already won.

I will definitely vote for someone who is not on my team. That's the best way to get some info about this game right from the beginnig.

Vote: sillykyle

Your avatar looks suspicious. Reveal your character name or die. Have fun.

Statistically speaking, would you rather have an extra day near the end of the game when you have the possibility of gaining loads of info from a cop, etc. and also better suspicions, or would you rather lynch someone completely random, with a 75% chance of hitting a towny and a chance of hitting a power role.

I choose the first one.

This game is different because of the teams. Also, who will the cop inspect night 1? The same chance of finding a wolf as lynching one now. We won't be any wiser tomorrow if we don't lynch today. Also, lynching is not only lynching. Going for a lynch creates discussion while rushing "no lynch" leaves us completely in the dark.

Inspecting > Lynching

If you inspect someone and they are town, you lose them, if they are a wolf, you lynch them. If you lynch randomly, if you hit a town they are dead anyways. On top of that, the wolves can easily make the town lynch whoever they want with no clears.

The infamous day 1. I'm more posting to say I'll have minimal internet Thanksgiving week due to my Grandparents having none. I really have nothing to go off of, but Teal's right, we should be able to figure out who's on a team with who (or more accurately, who's not) by voting patterns.

Or someone could bluff

alexmf2 said:
On top of that, the wolves can easily make the town lynch whoever they want with no clears.
Except that a townie can defend himself and thus eliminates the need of lynching them. <__>

Teal said:
alexmf2 said:
On top of that, the wolves can easily make the town lynch whoever they want with no clears.
Except that a townie can defend himself and thus eliminates the need of lynching them. <__>

Because everyone always believes someones defense? We also really do not want to reveal a power role.

Teal said:
alexmf2 said:

Because everyone always believes someones defense? We also really do not want to force reveal a power role.

#Activity Post

I can't vote before Day 3, but I will be keeping tabs (not literally, but I will be watching) on anyone that seems wolfy to me.
I would say no lynch however because lynching somebody now is like Russian Roulette or a shot in the dark, its completely random. I would wait till we have more information.
But hey just my opinion.
I better not get modkilled for saying an ability of mine lol.

alexmf2 said:
Unless we have other information, a no lynch is better than a 1/4 chance.

1/4 Chance? When were the amount of wolves ever revealed?

Also, I find it funny Teal yelled at me for opposing no Lynch, but now, what?

Why, do you think there are more than 5-6 wolves?

We've had a game on Pokeebach with 26 players before.
There were 4 wolves.
Personally, I think there would be less, but I was just surprised you seemed to know for certain the number of wolves.

Hmmm.... I could fix that typo.... but it looks really cool, so I won't/

HypnoticLuxray said:
Also, I find it funny Teal yelled at me for opposing no Lynch, but now, what?
That was a completely different situation with three horrible choices:
1) Lynch a townie
2) Lynch a townie
3) No lynch

Now we need info.

It does. About teams. And the process gives much much more info.
Besides, we are not lynching townies here. The basis is that we are going for a wolf.

This argument is futile. You are wrong. I am right. Hahahahaha.

Oh no, the "mastermind" voted for me. I'm so scared. >_>

Teal I see absolutely no reason to listen to you, as you're just as likely to be a wolf as any of us. The current WW game seems to have gone to your head. You don't scare me one bit.

I'm just playing the jerk agressive townie, now listen to me or die. >: DDD

Yeah, you are playing aggressive, and you're playing too aggressive. If we lynch a townie (which is very likely). there is no gain, only loss.

alexmf2 said:
Yeah, you are playing aggressive, and you're playing too aggressive. If we lynch a townie (which is very likely). there is no gain, only loss.
Not really, didn't you read my posts?

.....I'm pretty sure there's no reason to be aggressive this early game.I don't think we've got enough info for a lynch.Teal there's no point in going for anyone just yet if we do it'll just end up in an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back