Wi-Fi Trades Wuchereria B's Trading Thread

wuchereria_bancrofti

Aspiring Trainer
WELCOME TO WUCHERERIA B'S TRADING THREAD!

Hello! I collect and trade shiny and legendary Pokemon! I am currently in the process of completing my Kalos Pokedex. I would be so grateful if we can help one another with our goals.

. . .

This is my Basic Information for future references:
Friend Code: 1736-3607-6194
In-game name: Khalid
Looking for: Trade
I'm interested with: Shinies and legendaries.
. . .

Below is the roundup of my Pokemon that are up for trade:

(Note: Some of the Pokemon listed below were also traded to me, so I'm not sure whether or not they're hacked. What I do know is that some legendaries are shiny-locked. At least, that's what I was told. Please do tell me if there's another way of knowing, though. I'm pretty much new to playing the Gen 6 games. The sprites reflect their actual color and form.)

zapdos.png
mewtwo.png
mew.png
ampharos.png

kingdra.png
steelix-f.png
suicune.png
celebi.png
lugia.png

metagross.png
latias.png
latios.png
rayquaza.png

dialga.png
cresselia.png
manaphy.png
darkrai.png
shaymin-land.png

victini.png
emboar.png
krookodile.png
hydreigon.png
terrakion.png

reshiram.png
zekrom.png

thundurus-incarnate.png
kyurem.png
keldeo-resolute.png

xerneas.png
yveltal.png
zygarde.png

I also have a Diancie. I couldn't find its sprite online, so I wasn't able to put it up there.
As a proof, here's an actual picture of my "Up for Trade" box. Just to assure you that this isn't a scam and that I'm being honest. Haha!

If you're interested with one or more of them, please let me know so I can provide you with more information. And if you're willing to trade, please tell me so we can negotiate. Again, I'm looking for shinies and legendaries. But if you have something that would interest me, I would be willing to trade.

Thank you and God bless!

Back