• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

WTB: Triumphant, and.... Club Nintendo Coin Inserts, look inside for details

Status
Not open for further replies.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
I'm interested in:

Rescue Energy
Seeker
Twins

I like RH for the T/S/S, but won't pay an arm and a leg for them. Reasonable offers only. XD *Just stocking up on these now, not paying full price for them - Just buying for Trade Bait/Re-sell for Christmas ^^;*

I'm also interested in Club Nintendo Coin Inserts. I won't pay a LOT for these, but I'll pay decent. They say something about Club Nintendo and then have a code under them, which is a PIN Number. Let me know which ones you have so I can check which ones I already have used. I will only use Paypal for these as you can just PM me the codes.**

**You won't get a ref from these transactions, as they are "digital"

I prefer Paypal, if you don't have it, state that you will be paying otherwise.

RE: WTB: Triumphant (Another guy to sell to!) + Wacky stuff, lol

I have 3x Rescue Energy (1 RH) and 2x Spiritomb. How does $10 shipped sound for all 5?

I'll take one of the Spiritombs and all the Rescue energy. How much is a Spiritomb? I have one, I just want them for later, in case they become popular and impossible to get a hold of, haha.

Sounds good. PM me your Paypal info.

RE: WTB: Triumphant, Gyarados Stuff, and.... Club Nintendo Coin Inserts, look inside for details

Bump, this will be here for a while guys. When I don't need anymore I'll close the thread. ;D

RE: WTB: Triumphant, Gyarados Stuff, and.... Club Nintendo Coin Inserts, look inside for details

Bump

If these are all in Triumphant, I have them all in RH

Rescue Energy RH $5 each
Seeker RH $4 each
Twins RH $5 each
Junk Arm RH $3 each
Ditto $4 each
Spiritomb $2 each

LMK if you are interested and how many you would like

Ummm... Those prices are a tad high. =/ I could do

3 Rescue Energy

for $8

That's all I need RIGHT NOW. I'll get in touch with you if I find out I need more than something else.

The above prices is what I've been paying when they were new, now they're not even "exclusive".

Sorry I can't do that :(

Hey bud, I have these:

3x Rescue Energy - $3.00
3x Twins - $3.00
2 Junk Arm - $2.00 each
1 Ditto (Triumphant right?) - $2.00
2 Gyarados SF - $2.50 each
1 PokeDrawer+ - $1.00
1 Pokemon Rescue - $1.00
4.... Magikarp - Free with purchase

LMK.

Thanks.

Rescue Energy 3$ each
Seeker 3$ each
Twins 2.50$ each
Junk Arm 2$ each
Ditto RH 5$ each
Spiritomb 2$ each
4 PokeDrawer+ .75$ each

Anthony:

3x Rescue Energy - $3.00
2 Junk Arm - $2.00 each
2 Gyarados SF - $2.50 each
1 PokeDrawer+ - $1.00
and the 'Karps

Is what I still need. Is Rescue Energy $1 a piece?

spardan:

Your prices seem a bit on the high side. ^^; (The RHs, as I don't need the other stuff. It's just a pleasure to have lol.)

The Rescue Energy I meant $3.00 each sorry.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks.

I can do
rescue energy $2.50 Each
Junk Arm $1.75 Each
Twins $1.25 Each
LMK How many of each you need (Max 4 of each) I can only accept cash

Right now I'm only buying to re-sell. As Christmas is right around the corner, and I was an idiot for posting this thread when I should have known that lol.

I can do $2 for each Rescue, and I don't need Junk Arm. I already valued Twins at $1 due to them being in a Theme Deck. So I will pay $1 for each of those.

11x Seeker
11x Junk Arm (1 RH)
17x Twins (3 RH)
22x Black Belt (3 RH)
17x Indigo Plateau (2 RH)
16x Rescue Energy (4 RH)

Offer! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back