Write your drastic mistakes here and your best trades here.

babypoof123

Aspiring Trainer
So i wanna hear your misplays and drastic misplays also tell me all your best trade so I love hearing all stories any where battle roads, states, cities, even regionals, even nationals, even world, and heck even league so lmk

Okay, so I was at a BR, when I was still slightly newbish. I was running a Dusknoir deck, against a Regigas deck. I got out Dusknoir early, and he got a regigigas out as well. I waited till I had lots of damage on my Dusknoir, the I used Damage even, which would have knocked him out. He tells me,

"I have an Unown G attached to my Regigigas."

I was sad. I asked him if I could use Night Spin instead, since I hadn't really attacked, but he rudely said no. I lost the game because of that match, and I walked away in dead last at the end of the BR.

This wasn't a fail on my part. It was his fail, for not giving a newb a break.

sturtle said:
Okay, so I was at a BR, when I was still slightly newbish. I was running a Dusknoir deck, against a Regigas deck. I got out Dusknoir early, and he got a regigigas out as well. I waited till I had lots of damage on my Dusknoir, the I used Damage even, which would have knocked him out. He tells me,

I was sad. I asked him if I could use Night Spin instead, since I hadn't really attacked, but he rudely said no. I lost the game because of that match, and I walked away in dead last at the end of the BR.

Haha, it ended up being alright, I still won but at regionals I made a big mistake. I was playing a girl's Cursegar deck, I play Azelf and Time Walk, I go to look through my prizes.... I didn't set out prizes...

sturtle said:

Although it's their right to deny it it really sucks. I will usually allow a new player one take back in a game if it isn't a major tournament. At Fall BR's I was playing a Flygon deck and I sniped a benched Flygon for exactly the remaining amount of it's HP. He rifles through a pile of Pokemon and energy and exposes an Expert Belt. I asked if I could take it back and he said "HA NO!".

That's should be illegal. The expert belt wasn't showing, so you couldn't tell it was there.

Jerks like that make me mad.

I was about to go 3-0 at States but forgot to discard my Trainers, he Polteirgeists me for 140 damage. Went on to go 1-1 in my next matches and got 11th.

I traded a Machamp and Kingdra Prime for Palkia G and the LvX. WHY?!
I guess that I was obsessed with making that deck. To bad it failed!

The 'best trades' part is basically a nicer way of saying "What I got from ripping off some kid", IMO. Oh well, I'll say mine, anyway. ^_^
At the SV prerelease, I traded a RH Nidoqueen RR for a Luxray GL Lv.X. Yeah...and I pulled my Blaziken FB Lv.X there. I traded off both of them, though.

Since I don't play too competitively, I sometimes miss timings for things and forget to search out something in advance in case I need it or something like that.
Remember, I'm still learning. ^_^"

Bought two Luxray GL Lv.X's for $20 each. Traded one for a Gengar X, and not sure what I did with the other.

Back when majestic dawn came out, I traded a Monferno and an Infernape for 2 RH Claydol from some n00b. Then before regionals of this year, I traded a blastoise(PL) for another. Then I traded all three for 3 donphan prime after the rotation was announced.

Not a trading mistake, but some guy thought the next format would be PL-on. So, he got rid of everything from DP-SF, including Uxie and all of those other cards.

I traded once my gengar lv x and 3 baltoy great encounters for his

4 DCE hgss
1bts rh
3poketurn
dialga g lv x
2 fainting spell gengar

Oh here is a Nats misplay. I running kingdra and my opponent is running Luxchomp. I bench a ton of pixies and claydols and such and get an easy KO. The next turn Entei Raikou Legend hits the table, Bronzong G galatic switch a call to it and attachs a Lighting he Thunder Falls for 4 of my pokemon and 3 of his. We both have 2 prizes left, both my kingdras have E-belts. I lay down a Super Scoop Up and forget to use Spray Splash with my kingdra, its heads, at the end of the turn I was 10 damage short of OHKO'ing his ER Legend. He kill my kingdra with his Luxray next turn for game.

Back