Writing Write My Life

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
Since I'm not exactly a YouTuber in the traditional sense of the word (someone who is very popular on YouTube and communicates with the community) and I don't have a whiteboard, I'm going to write (or type I guess) my life, following the trend of those who came before me. Pass over this as you desire or comment, I don't mind either way. I just figured I'd give this a shot and show you all who I truly am. OK, let's start!

I was born March 19th, 1996. I was the first child of my mom and dad, so I guess my superiority complex that shines from time to time started all the way back then lol. Soon after that, my sister Jenny was born and we've had a love/hate relationship since... Mainly because my dad was/is (idk anymore) an alcoholic but we've had opposite interests and the like along with the typical brother/sister rivalry, but hey, whatcha gonna do, right?

I never was the most fortunate kid. By the time I was eight, I had almost died twice and as a result, my self-confidence was at a bare minimum throughout elementary school and most of middle school. I was very introverted and if I did try to say anything I felt, it often came out weird. Like in third grade, there was this girl Jordyn I liked (puppy crush awwz), but I didn't know how to communicate with her. I ended up trying to act like the falcon in Stuart Little 2 since birds massively fascinated me at the time... I ended up getting moved to the other side of the class, getting laughed at, and continued to get bullied through to the next year, where then I transferred to a school for smarter kids only to be made fun of further there. However, I did meet some really cool people there: a really awesome asian chick that plays the violin and is goth at the same time and my future first girlfriend who ended up being lesbian.

As for middle school, someone with no self-confidence felt even more out of place, which I didn't know was possible! While everyone else was hitting puberty, I sat there alone, enjoying my high voice and pimple-free face while everyone else turned blah. Couldn't help but laugh as whoever controls these hormones saved me until halfway through freshman year of high school.

Speaking of high school, the entire thing has been a complete whirlwind. The first day I was there, I ended up meet my two best friends, Kirstin and Kamie, a future crush of mine who asked me not to tell anyone what happened since he was in a relationship at the time, so I'll just call him Steve, and the greatest cast of side friends I could have EVER asked for. Around the time of freshman year too, I was truly starting to flower everywhere. I had been around here on Pokebeach for about a year now and I was loving it, even for being as immature as I was and as for real life, I finally found something I'm passionate about: Music! Since then, I've been singing my little head off, trying to get my voice to blossom. Now I almost have the male equivalent voice of Christina Aguilera, who knew? After that year, it was basically the same thing back to back with the normal high school drama.

Oh, I almost forgot! A little bit after Steve broke my heart, I was about to lose it.... Then I found Johnny. He's been a complete blessing to me, bringing me joy everyday. I could not ask for someone better to be in my life right now and sure the long distance relationship complicates things, but hey, I'll take what I can get! Especially since we know we love each other and things will work out for us at the end.

Now I'm looking forward to the future, not sure what to do with my life. I know I like music and theatre, but how limited the field is concerns me and has made me think about becoming a teacher as well. All I know is that I do not wanna give up singing and I certainly want my real life friends, Johnny, and you guys to come along for the ride! From the younger immature me that met most of the veteran members to the older more mature me that's meeting up with all of you new guys, I know we'll all be friends eventually and we'll make this place even more rocking! Until next time, this is Joey, peace!

RE: Write My Life - Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! said:
Since I'm not exactly a YouTuber in the traditional sense of the word (someone who is very popular on YouTube and communicates with the community) and I don't have a whiteboard, I'm going to write (or type I guess) my life, following the trend of those who came before me. Pass over this as you desire or comment, I don't mind either way. I just figured I'd give this a shot and show you all who I truly am. OK, let's start!

I was born March 19th, 1996. I was the first child of my mom and dad, so I guess my superiority complex that shines from time to time started all the way back then lol. Soon after that, my sister Jenny was born and we've had a love/hate relationship since... Mainly because my dad was/is (idk anymore) an alcoholic but we've had opposite interests and the like along with the typical brother/sister rivalry, but hey, whatcha gonna do, right?

I never was the most fortunate kid. By the time I was eight, I had almost died twice and as a result, my self-confidence was at a bare minimum throughout elementary school and most of middle school. I was very introverted and if I did try to say anything I felt, it often came out weird. Like in third grade, there was this girl Jordyn I liked (puppy crush awwz), but I didn't know how to communicate with her. I ended up trying to act like the falcon in Stuart Little 2 since birds massively fascinated me at the time... I ended up getting moved to the other side of the class, getting laughed at, and continued to get bullied through to the next year, where then I transferred to a school for smarter kids only to be made fun of further there. However, I did meet some really cool people there: a really awesome asian chick that plays the violin and is goth at the same time and my future first girlfriend who ended up being lesbian.

As for middle school, someone with no self-confidence felt even more out of place, which I didn't know was possible! While everyone else was hitting puberty, I sat there alone, enjoying my high voice and pimple-free face while everyone else turned blah. Couldn't help but laugh as whoever controls these hormones saved me until halfway through freshman year of high school.

Speaking of high school, the entire thing has been a complete whirlwind. The first day I was there, I ended up meet my two best friends, Kirstin and Kamie, a future crush of mine who asked me not to tell anyone what happened since he was in a relationship at the time, so I'll just call him Steve, and the greatest cast of side friends I could have EVER asked for. Around the time of freshman year too, I was truly starting to flower everywhere. I had been around here on Pokebeach for about a year now and I was loving it, even for being as immature as I was and as for real life, I finally found something I'm passionate about: Music! Since then, I've been singing my little head off, trying to get my voice to blossom. Now I almost have the male equivalent voice of Christina Aguilera, who knew? After that year, it was basically the same thing back to back with the normal high school drama.

Oh, I almost forgot! A little bit after Steve broke my heart, I was about to lose it.... Then I found Johnny. He's been a complete blessing to me, bringing me joy everyday. I could not ask for someone better to be in my life right now and sure the long distance relationship complicates things, but hey, I'll take what I can get! Especially since we know we love each other and things will work out for us at the end.

Now I'm looking forward to the future, not sure what to do with my life. I know I like music and theatre, but how limited the field is concerns me and has made me think about becoming a teacher as well. All I know is that I do not wanna give up singing and I certainly want my real life friends, Johnny, and you guys to come along for the ride! From the younger immature me that met most of the veteran members to the older more mature me that's meeting up with all of you new guys, I know we'll all be friends eventually and we'll make this place even more rocking! Until next time, this is Joey, peace!

Interesting read. My first girlfriend turned out to be a lesbian too! or at least thats what she told me when she broke up with me, only to go (PG term) "kiss" another dude... but oh well lol. I found someone A LOT better :cool: Middle school was awesome for me, but high school was terrible! Hope you're enjoying life!

-Chase

Back