Finished Write a Story [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
spine.

Ok,we're nearing the halfway mark and just to shake things up, you can only add one word at a time! Additionally, I'll be adding a long part to the story as I did in the beginning just to keep this from becoming stale. Here's the story so far:

Once upon a time, there was a hungry lion. He had salt. With one potato. Problem was, he couldn’t peel the potato listen to …the potato…, said the salt. “It is calling to fall into the trap,” “No!” said potato because the lion was being eaten by a human, you all have to salt potatoes been deceived by the humans who lived in the swamp. They thought that the rest of the potatoes died. And so, the hungry lion ate the humans. “That was pretty tasty” said lion then came Shrek asking for forgiveness for eating Krabby. “Hungry lion, why did you absorb my onions that I’d rub on my back?” The Pyroar replied despacito is a prequel of spongebob squarepants’s unlucky demise in a volcano made of cheese. This is why Shredded Wheat is outlawed by Piranha Plant. Nevertheless, the potato decided that it would avenge its succulent mother from the salt. “Why does Fiona always wear a zucchini?” Wondered Donkey. So Pigglet ate pineapple pizza with his mother. Both died of proper analytic shock and were eaten for breakfast. “Mmm” said Shrek as he as the grease ran down his spine. Suddenly there was a mysterious figure walking towards the lion.

spine.

Ok,we're nearing the halfway mark and just to shake things up, you can only add one word at a time! Additionally, I'll be adding a long part to the story as I did in the beginning just to keep this from becoming stale. Here's the story so far:

Once upon a time, there was a hungry lion. He had salt. With one potato. Problem was, he couldn’t peel the potato listen to …the potato…, said the salt. “It is calling to fall into the trap,” “No!” said potato because the lion was being eaten by a human, you all have to salt potatoes been deceived by the humans who lived in the swamp. They thought that the rest of the potatoes died. And so, the hungry lion ate the humans. “That was pretty tasty” said lion then came Shrek asking for forgiveness for eating Krabby. “Hungry lion, why did you absorb my onions that I’d rub on my back?” The Pyroar replied despacito is a prequel of spongebob squarepants’s unlucky demise in a volcano made of cheese. This is why Shredded Wheat is outlawed by Piranha Plant. Nevertheless, the potato decided that it would avenge its succulent mother from the salt. “Why does Fiona always wear a zucchini?” Wondered Donkey. So Pigglet ate pineapple pizza with his mother. Both died of proper analytic shock and were eaten for breakfast. “Mmm” said Shrek as he as the grease ran down his spine. Suddenly there was a mysterious figure walking towards the lion.
Y'know, I reeeeally wanted to make this an adult Shrek fanfiction. Now I can see it isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back