Wow, htf did this happen

Lord9511

Well, I went to a store to buy a LM pack, and I walked happily home. When I came home, I opened the pack, and I got VERY surprised with what popped out of it. A Walrein ex, a Gengar and a Dustox ex, same pack. What are the odds for this?

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Suprisingly, a very similar thing happened to me. But it's a long story.

Things like that are usually a mistake. Like this guy on the forums said he got all commons in a pack. So, if one of those pokemon was a reverse foil, then one of the other cards would have to be a mistake.

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
That sort of stuff does happen from time to time. One of my friends at our league got some Celebi promos from the 4th movie. We each got one. Much to my surprise, the pack that I got had 2 of them. So I have 2 Celebi promo (which is actually Modified legal!!).

Stuff like this is pretty rare; I've bought several boxes of cards (1 for each set) ever since Unseen Forces, and I have never had something like that happen to me. The only exception to the rule happened during Jungle, when I pulled a Pikachu Promo 1st edition. That card is easily the rarest card I have.

Lord9511

Hehe, I got an error pack. Well, looks like I'm very lucky xD.

And Pokefan, could u tell us your story, please, please?

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
It's very long. It'll take about a day to type. But if you REALLY want to hear it, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

ON TOPIC: One of my error packs was getting 2 blaziken and 1 armaldo in 1 HP pack. Very wierd. Even though it seems rare, it's a bit common.

Papi/Manny

Fixing=definately delayed, maybe done?
Well, from what I can remeber from opening packs, I've only seen the errors in Delta species (when the cut is messed up on top) and error boxs in NY of Holon phantoms.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I would say so and PUSA will be fixing that problem soon I am sure.:)

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
You're really lucky here's what you normally get in a pack

5 commons
2 uncommons
1 reverse (or energy if they are in the set)
1 rare, holo, or ex

so it is really rare to get that type of pack

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I personally think it was their sorting machine they use when putting the packs to gether.:)

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
I got 2 Victreebel from FRLG in 1 Pack. How??? I holo and 1 Reverse. Not so Error-ish huh? Anyways, I hae a friend who got:

4 Common
2 Uncommon
2 EX
1 Holo.

Lucky guy.

Arcanine 274

=/
your right he is lucky. i'll trade him one of my crappy packs for that pack please :D.

Anyone who gets an error pack is lucky.

Arcanine out.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
maybe it's a special pack, which Nintendo made to make someone lucky
like, I used to play DBZ TGC, and some packs (1/5 boxes) where all holo, and I got 2 of those packs, but i never had that much luck with Pokémon

Arcanine 274

=/
probably not because then they'd advertise it because it'd sell more packs. it would be an advertising gimmick, but they don't so i don't think that that's it.

Arcanine out.