BW/BW2 Would you like Reshiram and Zekrom in both games?

A l e-TheSennin

Aspiring Trainer
I hope this topic hasn't been opened yet.

By the way, I'd want that you answer my question.

I would like in B&W, we could get Reshiram and Zekrom. It will be cool and it will be similar to SS and HG. This games have been the last where you could get both Pokémons.

What do you think about?

I'm getting both games, so it won't affect me what Gamefreak decides to do with Reshiram and Zekrom.

I'm guessing you can only get one in both games.

Seeing White forest is only available for black version and vice versa.

White forest seems the place where you will get Reshiram, and Black City for Zekrom.

But all hope is not yet lost..! I hope we can get both...

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:

White forest seems the place where you will get Reshiram, and Black City for Zekrom.

You're right. When I saw the Forest and the City, I've immediately thinked we would have got only one, but...I still hope about!

If I recall correctly, one time they said 'Aside from the ways to catch Reshiram/Zekrom. So, it is still plausible. We don't even know what the purposes of White Forest/Black City are yet.

Maybe you have to do something, and the other place will mysteriously appear. There is a slight chance it could have got translated wrong (see: Megukoro, Overconfidence was thought to be Earthquake Spiral).

This is a bit off topic, but Zekrom (the black one) will be in White and Reshiram (the white one) will be in Black, right?

Back on topic though. I think this will be like the 4th gen. You can only get one. And then they'll make a remake and you can get both of them.

They might have you get the other one after you beat the game, it's very possible.

dmaster out.

I'm tired of having to get the third installment to get both legends. I mean, it's Yin and Yang not Yin or Yang..

I for one do not, what makes each game special is that you can only catch one of them. But would like the 3rd game to let you catch both.

I'm guessing, that you only can get one of them in the games, and i hope so, because i like, that you shall trade from other games, instead of just catch them. That makes it harder to get the pokémon, and i like that.

Darkrai_Shadowforce said:

Your right.
but I hope you can get both.
cause I loved how you got to get both legendaries in HG/SS.

i dont want both legends in both games it makes it more chalenging to get the other legendary depending on which game u get (im getting pokemon white)

Well they said
'your actions will affect the game'
-not those exact words but Kwam

so maybe
the way you play the game will affect the outcome and which legendary pokemon appears?
Sounds possible?

Back