Worlds 2018 Artwork, Preliminary Details

Hyped to see what the card will be! Another champions festival?!

Please have art like this featuring on it - this is quality!

Bewear on the double bass HAS to be a plush - it's the most epic thing I've seen all year!

top 4 deck for worlds guesses

1. buzzwole gx - 2/3 baby buzzwole ... why? its the best deck as of now!
2. Malamar - Ultra Necrozma... Why? a fast deck that hits hard!
3 some Zoroark deck ... why? the drawing support!
4 UB deck box ... Why? I just needed another spot for a deck (and because its good)

I love how they did the branding with this Worlds, with all the music Pokemon to symbolize Nashville. That Bewear is really cute, and I hope this same logo makes it onto the sleeves.

Meloetta!!

I have a full collection of Meloetta cards, all 8 of them, and yet, we still don't have a new Meloetta card since XY..

top 4 deck for worlds guesses

1. buzzwole gx - 2/3 baby buzzwole ... why? its the best deck as of now!
2. Malamar - Ultra Necrozma... Why? a fast deck that hits hard!
3 some Zoroark deck ... why? the drawing support!
4 UB deck box ... Why? I just needed another spot for a deck (and because its good)

It will be Greninja Break's last stand ;):rolleyes:

Its a special event. For players who didnt earn enough cp for worlds. Its not worlds by anymeans. Its just prerty much a event on the side that you can earn cp for the season that just started

Event appears to be capped already (at least it says “registration is down temporarily, which I assume means that it’s full until they reopen for Worlds competitors who didn’t make Day 2). That was fast.

Is it only open to those who don't make day 2? or is it also open to people with spectator's passes who wish to register but missed this deadline?

Is it only open to those who don't make day 2? or is it also open to people with spectator's passes who wish to register but missed this deadline?

You don't have to miss Day 2 to be able to register for the Nashville Open: Spectator badges plus Nashville Open registration fee payment is also good.

^ At this time, the page says "registration is down temporarily.", but at 5 PM PDT the night of Friday, August 24th, your window of opportunity opens again, so if you missed Day 2--or if you are a spectator that wants to get the regional flavor, but missed the first close of registration for the Open...

Back