Worlds 2012 DP-on?

WHAT?! I honestly don't think anyone (besides Japan, if that) was expecting that! Most people have probably gotten rid of their DP-AR stuff! Does it follow Japan's ban list?

I think it's a typo, they probably copy and pasted the old Worlds rule set. There's no way this could happen.

Matryoshka said:
I think it's a typo, they probably copy and pasted the old Worlds rule set. There's no way this could happen.

Yeah, the format from two years ago was DP-on, so some techie probably just copy/pasted and forgot to change the format. The competitor packet also says that the tournament is HS-on, even though it does not list EP-DE.

I think it was a typo...But really, if they were to make it DP-on...Just...wow....I mean, ANYBODY who went to worlds wouldn't bring all of their DP cards with them, so there wouldn't be any point of it.

Probably a typo. Because if they ever allow Machamp SF into the format......bye bye metagame.
However it does say 2013 in the prize section....

DP-on is back in the format? Time to get a plane ticket...

But yeah. Certainly a typo.

Must be a typo, I doubt they would change the format right before Worlds. But then again, everything else seems correct...

ctrl + c
ctrl + v
ctrl + f "2010/2011/whatever" replace with new number
(and forget to change everything else / the formant)

It's definitely a typo. I mean, how could they even think about changing the format so close to Worlds (with rotated sets included!)? I really can't see that happening (and I hope it really doesn't happen).

It's definitely a small typo, can't be anything else. But the question is, how did that mistake appear in the first place?

Back