World Of Warcraft Discussion board!

shard79

Elite Trainer
Hey peoples. I am an addict to World Of Warcraft, and i haven't even signed up yet!

Anyway, this thread is for everyone to post their names, races, and classes here for me to know some people when i join.

Also, this is a thread to just talk about WoW.

UNDEAD PRIEST *love* *love* *love*!!! There are three persons in my class (including me). I always say that priests are the best, they say priests suck!!! Please Bonechewer, can you invite them to duel if I can get you their names and beat them? Thank you :) :) :) I'll post their names ASAP. Are you Shadow, Discipline or Holy?
Edit: Their names: Haridon, tieangle, Britof, Palko, server -Killrog. If you'll ever join to that server PLZ invite them to duel and beat them. Then they'll see the power of mighty priests!

I'm a shadow priest(because of SHADOW WORD PAIN!).and what server are they??

EDIT:to bad my server is Bonechewer and my name is not Bonechewer dude!it's "ihatesugar"
sorry :( i want to proe to your friend that Undead Priest are the best!!!

Yea man! I'll send them link!!! if I'll ever play WoW (my biggest wish for years) I'll be Undead Priest Shadow! I'll send them this link!

I tried to get into the MMORPG, but for some reason just couldn't..I'm still hooked on Diablo II. The trading card game, on the other hand, looks pretty great.

I played the free trial for about a week and got to level 20, and thus decided to stop.
I knew I'd get hooked, and I've gotta save my money for other stuff.

[ChanseyMaster]

NerdyPerson said:
I started playin' yesterday. MAN that game's best! i am undead priest lvl 8 on server Killrogg

I heard from a very good source that you suck at WoW. He told me that you couldn't kill a pet. ŁoŁ (no hard fellings,... and please don't post back somethin' like : I know more about WoW than you or that kind of stuff. I mean ofcourse you know more about Wow if you are playin' it.)
BTT: How are you you using spells,... with mouse or keyboard.

That's all, thanks for listening.

Thy

I know more about WoW than you! Let me tell you some things. First: NPC is not same as pet. Players can have pet (Warlock and Hunter ... + minipets which don't attack, just cute) and those things you find out of cities are NPCs. Second: I was only lvl 7 PRIEST (ever heard of that: PRIESTS DON'T HAVE MANY LIFES) having less then half of mana and around half of lifes, when I attacked NPC (NOT PET!!!). I could easily beat it. That NPC had white name (means that, that NPC don't attack you until you attack it - if name is red it can attack you if you are to close). But then outta nowhere came another NPC with white name. How could I possibly know that it'll attack me? But that NPC attacked me. Then my friend told me that they were somethin' like father and son, so it attacked me, because I attacked his father/son. What could I do? They were both lvl 7. I just ran ... and heal my self. I didn't die.
And if you already asked ... I am using spells on keyboard.
Please don't talk about things you don't know enough N_T
BTW: Of course is not ofcourse but of course.

Name: Zofis
Race: Undead
Class: Rouge
Allegiance: Hoard
Server: Kalecgos

Despite my level, I know a lot of the game inside and out. I've had no time to level so that's why I'm as low as I am. =P My subscription's run out but I may re-new come Spring break, most likely this summer though. In the mean time I mess around with my friend's level 60 and ups, yay!

I quit Warcraft during my Christmas break last year; I got fed up with game balance and general player idiocy. Having to keep paying for it and then buy an expansion pack on top of it just sealed the deal.

My CTProfile is still up. I also have an amusing screenshot (for me at least) from last September uploaded here.

Though rumors say, druids aren't a bad class anymore. Figures they fix them for the better after I stop playing. :\

Back