Winners of PokeBeach’s August Community Blog Contest!

I guess I'm the master of threepeats. First for three months in a row, second for three months in a row.

Congratulations to @MelancholyFairy for winning this month's competition! Hopefully you continue to write for the community. :)

I guess I'm the master of threepeats. First for three months in a row, second for three months in a row.

Congratulations to @MelancholyFairy for winning this month's competition! Hopefully you continue to write for the community. :)
Thanks! I'm so grateful Pokebeach and tcgplayer has provided us with this opportunity. I will most certainly continue to write (so long as I get a keyboard and don't have to keep using this On-screen Keyboard) and I hope you continue to do the same!

On-screen keyboard!? Man oh man that must've taken forever to type lol. Yeah, get that keyboard xD

Ohhhhhh. Gotcha. Yeah that would've been awful but good thing that wasn't the case then.

Damn, not even second? I guess our articles were just too similar... Hopefully now it won't be just me and Serperior fighting for first place :p

No hard feelings though. Congrats to both of you on your well-deserved wins. Guess I'm just gonna have to really come out swinging this month!

Man, I just realized there were only four entries this month! Congrats on your wins guys, hope you pull something good!

Hmm...guess people like hearing about decks...

Back