Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

Round 2 ends December 15, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST. That's tonight.

Several of you have not posted updates nor added me to your conversations like I asked. If I don't hear anything by midnight tonight, you will both be dropped from the tournament due to inactivity.

All completed matches have been entered into Challonge. You can see the standings here.

Several of you have not posted updates nor added me to your conversations like I asked. If I don't hear anything by midnight tonight, you will both be dropped from the tournament due to inactivity.

I dropped myself PMJ btw.

I know, because I was added to your conversation the way I asked to be :)

hint hint, the rest of you

Yeah, a number of tools were just banned from PTCGO (http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/49141-several-tool-cards-snorlax-gx-suspended-pending-bug-fix/).
Will the next round be delayed until the bug is resolved or will those have have any of these cards in their decklists be dropped? There is currently no foreseeable bug fix time estimation @PMJ

Friend mode is in unlimited and none of those tools (or any card for that matter) is banned in unlimited. So it doesn't affect the tournament.

Ptcgo bans will never affect friendlies. J has it right.

No excuses! :)

If your match was scheduled during this downtime, and ptcgo is up when it says it will be, I'll be lenient.

Otherwise, I have little sympathy.

The round ends tomorrow and I've yet to hear anything from most of you. What's going on?

If you want to drop, let me know. Dropping voluntarily will not negatively affect your chances of joining future tournaments.

sorry for the delay

@Tomg713 beats @Jake_Silberman (truly terrible draws) --- gg and gl in the rest of the tournament

3nBriEn.png

Round 3 ends Tuesday, December 20, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST.

If your opponent has not responded to your PM after 24 hours, add me to your conversation with them.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Round 3 pairings are up.

Get your matches scheduled ASAP. Let's see if we can get all matches at least scheduled by this time tomorrow. Taking the initiative in getting your match done goes a long way in my decision making if I need to step in and make a judgment call.

Remember, if your opponent hasn't replied to your PM after 24 hours, add me to the conversation.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

Round 3 ends December 20, 2016, at 11:59 PM EST.

I'm glad to see some of you have already completed your matches! Thank you for being prompt. This helps keep the tournament running smoothly. I hope that the rest of you have contacted your opponents and have set together a time to play. If not, you need to get on that as soon as possible, please.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Back